Will automatically close tabs"websites"(POPUPS) you add to Blacklist
✔ it Closes the tab or goes back if popup "tab" has history (some popups don't open in new tabs). ✔ it wait 1 second to close tab/go back (some websites detect if you close tab so fast) ✔ or you can change the delay in the options(settings) page ✔ it Display tab history to select from (some popups redirect you many time)(recommended to add them all). ✔ you can use the toolbar button(recommended) to add urls (tab history) or use setting page. ✔ you can export & import list. ✔ you can copy & paste list.
- (2021-03-30) Nycolai ACE: very nice Apps ! Tky!
- (2021-03-30) Jae Dong: I am using it to block this annoying popups from cdnaqw . com, auto close in 100ms, thanks!
- (2021-03-09) David Ayobami: Its a good tool, but has only being freezing the unwanted urls instead of closing them automatically.
- (2021-02-26) sd di: good but some times not works correctly
- (2020-03-20) InspirationTuts: a nice tool to surf the net without annoying websites.good stuff i recommend it.
- (2020-03-20) محمد رفيق علالي: ohhh thnx u've thrown away a rock from my way thnx a lot ;)
- (2021-02-24, v:1.3.2) Mekuria Getinet: Delay seems to not work
First of all, THANK YOU. I was about to build something just like this to close all the Zoom and webex tabs that I have to open all day and spend too much time closing after. As far as the dealy, I need to make it minimum of 4 secs so the link from the url opens up the url and then redirect to open the app on my desktop. Currently, it is very binary. Meaning, if I set the delay 0 - 6000ms, it closes right away. If higher than 6000ms, it never closes the tab. I'm sure this is user error, but what am I doing wrong? Again, bravo!
- (2020-11-23, v:1.3.2) Matthew Correia: these permissions seem excessive and untrustworthy!
why does this extension need to read access to my clipboard, or the read/modify all data on every webpage? other similar extensions manage to operate without permissions like these. it seems very untrustworthy.