Azure DevOps Extension - Check your pull requests with one click!
New! Version 1.2.1 • Enabled/Disable repository • Create new pull request feature • UI improvements Version 1.1.0 • Check your work with one click! • Get information if it's approved or rejected • Configure multiple accounts and projects • Windows, AOuth 2.0 or PAT authentication • Supports Push Notifications • Safer. Requires minimal permissions. • Beautiful Design
- (2021-02-24) Gustavo Ibarra: It does what is says it does. I wish it would clear the items after I click on them.
- (2020-07-13) Aleksandr Shevchenko: really convenient app!
- (2020-03-23) Volodymyr Liashenko: Looks good. Now I don't need to check if my pull request approved!
- (2020-03-23) Марина Тарасовець: I love it! Helps me to save my time.
- (2021-03-10, v:1.2.1) Dan Patten: Add new filter
I would like a filter to just PRs with my name attached as a reviewer or created by me as the repo only filter is not enough. Thanks
- (2020-11-11, v:1.1.1) Ryan Edge: No way to filter results
There's no way to filter results only to what is assigned to me or what I have created.
- (2020-07-17, v:1.1.1) Stu McNeill: Couple of feature requests
Hi, Really nice little extension, I can see it being very useful for me! However, my ADO organisation is very large so it is quite hard to find what I'm looking for at the moment. I have a couple of requests that would really help, are you still actively developing this? If its open source I'd be happy to contribute. 1. Hide the heading for repos with no pull requests. In my case there are about 20+ headers at are all "<project> - PullRequests in <repo> (0)". 2. Add some options to filter which projects/repos to show. In my case I only are about 2 repos of about 50. Request #1 would help that a lot but then there are still 30 or so repos that get PRs that I don't need to see. 3. Could you display the PR number on the card somewhere? Or even just as a tooltip? I'm often told "check out PR 1234" without any other context so it would help me easily find them.. Cheers Stu
- (2020-04-16, v:1.1.1) Albert: Not connect
No puedo sincronizar con mi devops. Me notifica que estoy conectado pero no me salen las notificaciones.