Allows the Pushbullet browser extension to show phone notifications, even if the desktop app is also installed.
By default, if you have both the Pushbullet desktop app and the Pushbullet browser extension installed, then Pushbullet notifications will only show in the desktop app, with no option to have them show in the browser. I raised this issue on reddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/PushBullet/comments/33gn2j/behavior_request_for_android_to_macchrome/), but unfortunately the Pushbullet devs were against implementing it as an option. I understand their decision, but it's something that I really wanted (and I think some other Pushbullet fans would be interested too), so I made a Chrome extension that allows this behaviour. This extension allows the Pushbullet browser extension to show phone notifications, even if the desktop app is also installed. To turn on/off notifications in the browser extension, set it in the extension's options, and to turn on/off notifications in the desktop app, use the desktop app's options. It's that simple. :) GitHub repository: https://github.com/DChiuch/Bring-Pushbullet-Notifications-Back-to-Chrome
- (2020-01-05) Виктор Минин: Не работает, или я что-то делаю не так? 🤔
- (2018-06-04) Walter Concha Arellano: extraordinaria app...gracias...
- (2018-02-14) Miguel Duran: Very good
- (2017-11-03) Hans Rume: Not working
- (2017-05-05) Rex Shum: pushbullet has really became money sucker, ignoring browser's extension features (even broke firefox extension but no plan fixing it). I'd rather hope an alternative coming soon. Thanks author for fixing this issue!
- (2016-06-23) Julián Riveros G.: Lo más recomendado para usuarios Linux.
- (2015-06-19) Christopher Parker: Works as advertised! Thanks for fixing this Pushbullet annoyance!
- (2015-05-19) Zreh Sahukar: 'Fixes' Pushbullet notifications for me...
- (2019-11-13, v:1.0.0) Bobby Henry: texts
How do you tell pushbullet the mobile phone number?
- (2017-11-09, v:1.0.0) Anthony Tamburo: Bring Pushbullet Notifications back to Chromebook
This option worked flawlessly, now for some reason the code never gets to my chromebook but I do get it on my Nexus 6p.
- (2017-09-28, v:1.0.0) Charles Ehart: Pushbullet will not Sync in Chrom
I am no longer able to sync SMS messages within the chrome extension in gmail. Installed your extention in gmail- still nothing. Syncs fine when signing into pushbullet direct but that is cumbersome. I want to be able to use chrome extension. This problem started about a month ago and pushbullet will not answer any of my inquiries. Worked fine before then. Can you help? Thanks..
- (2017-06-13, v:1.0.0) Notification is not Working
My Pushbullet is not working, ANy solution?
- (2016-09-17, v:1.0.0) Connie Blythe: update
stopped working when I did the windows updates yesterday. Please advise for a fix.
- (2016-08-02, v:1.0.0) Partnership Offer
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Bring Pushbullet Notifications Back to Chr" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected]
- (2016-05-07, v:1.0.0) CJ Jefferies: SMS not working
I have a Macbook Pro and the SMS messages are not working in my Chrome browser, I just see a pending status, tested multiple user what is going on I see online where this happens all the time but see no fix for Chrome Browser....HELP
- (2016-03-25, v:1.0.0) Michel Peyrottes: les notifications ne s'affichent plus
les notifications ne s'affichent plus sur chrome existe-t-il une solution?
- (2016-03-04, v:1.0.0) Marzena: grayed out extention
although enabled this extention is not working. On my toolbar right cleck there is no "options" setting. Not sure what I can do?