Font Changer allows you change the font of any website with your preferred Google Web Front quickly and easily.
Are you not happy with the font choice on a certain website? Do you wish you could create a consistent looking font across the entire web? Well, with Font Changer with Google Web Fonts you can change the font of any website quickly and easily. It allows you to make the web your own with just a couple of clicks of your mouse. You can use this extension to change fonts on all websites, or you can pick and choose certain fonts for certain sites. This gives you the ability to make the web a more consistent or varied place, depending on your taste. When you click the extension’s icon you can choose to modify global fonts, which is how you will change all websites, or you can choose custom settings to set the font for a certain website. Features include: - Change font for any website on the Internet with Google Web Fonts. - Change font weight, style. - Only apply the stylings to selected tags.
- (2021-01-16) Loic COBBINA: I can't use chrome without this extension. Some websites come with really thin and faint font. This is exactly what I need to keep the font thick and easily readable
- (2021-01-03) Billie_akali Undertale: Amazing
- (2021-01-03) Samuel Suther: This is the first Font-Switcher which is easy to use, have all the Webfonts and is able to assign the font to a given css-selector. WISH: 1) Please make a toggle. So that I can toggle between current font and new one (priceless if you try to figure out, which font looks better for your Web-Design). 3) Also please make styles addable... e.g. for "p" use "Karla", for "footer p" use "times new roman" and so on.
- (2020-10-12) Dennis Paulsen: warning, if You don't know html tags, the ones You want are body, p, span, and textarea. You must type these into the 'text area' on the drop down menu, then select the font and sizing, and "You must refresh the page" for it to work
- (2020-10-11) Wei Qi: Awesome. I can customise the webpages with Google Fonts now. Thanks!
- (2020-09-30) Lofti: There is no save button so- like how do I get it to work
- (2020-09-09) Jing OatMeow: Its really good, but I hope dev team could add a feature that adding a domain to read all articles with font changer.
- (2020-08-28) Grape Jelly Eater: I can't even get it to work! Hard to use, and horrible! There's no font sizes either!
- (2020-08-27) Aadarsh Pandey: Hey please someone tell me how to use it
- (2020-08-09) Omar Iván Arzate Carrasco: Good but it does not have font size.
- (2020-07-30) 18CS160_ DISHANT: great
- (2020-06-24) Apk Emur: Does nothing at all
- (2020-04-15) Alessandro Ricci: the only "live font changer" that works as expected and let you customize complex sites like Twitter o Google News without "collateral" damages like font icons misplacing or breaking the page layout UI.
- (2020-04-03) Drake Mantooth 2: this app give you a lot of font choices and a lot of font sizes
- (2020-12-25, v:1.2.0) Roido Asakura: Additional Fonts?
Like Varela Round. Thank you.
- (2020-10-27, v:1.2.0) Old Account Don't Use: Some icons are not rendered properly
Some icons are rendered to weird rectangles
- (2020-08-20, v:1.0.0) fearlezz qt: Missing the most important font
bruh i downloaded this to change reddit to comic sans and the font isn't even available, i'm disappointed
- (2020-06-18, v:1.0.0) Sajith Asanka: Issue
Font is not automatically loaded. Need to click icon for fonts to change.
- (2020-06-18, v:1.0.0) Jason Hicks: Does not apply font
Font is not automatically loaded. Need to click icon for fonts to change. Also, would like for Arial to be offered as it is very legible. Finally, icons are changed to rectangles (e.g. Google Calendar, OneDrive, etc.).
- (2020-06-08, v:1.0.0) Hans L. Desir: It doesn't automatically change the fonts.
Everytime, you load the page, you have to click on the Icon/extension for it to change the phone even though I have it set for all sites instead of on click.