Mideast Tunes is the ultimate platform to discover underground musicians in the Middle East and North Africa.
Discover and listen to the best regional indie music on your browser Mideast Tunes contains the largest database of indie music from the Middle East and North Africa, which you can now enjoy directly from your browser! Create playlists, discover new tracks with random play, customize your search, listen to a wide range of collections, explore artists' profiles and much more with a simple click of an icon! متوفر باللغة العربية
- (2018-09-24) alejandro cortez: muy bueno
- (2017-05-10) Sheriff Hosni: Great Extension.
- (2016-12-05) Magdalena Bogdał: I like it! Nice one
- (2016-12-01) HiBeauty by Magdalena Maziak: I like it!
- (2016-12-01) Hubert Dworczyński: Super good-looking and easy to use! I love this app.
- (2016-12-01) Wojciech Olejnik: Great extension! Much faster than the main Mideast Tunes website, yet it preserves all of it's functionalities. Keep up the good work!
- (2016-12-01) Svetlana Wojciechowska: Now my music is always with me!
- (2016-11-30) Kamil Ścisło: Great Extension! Smooth and lightweight, that's how i like it.
- (2017-05-10, v:1.1) Sheriff Hosni: Windows Store app
I know that all developers run away from engaging with the windows store. But if you managed to create a windows store app It will be a very nice thing.
- (2017-05-10, v:1.1) Sheriff Hosni: Favorite Artists
I would like to see and option to favorite Artists within the extension.
- (2017-05-10, v:1.1) Sheriff Hosni: Re-Enable the background functionality
Hello, First I'd like to mention that I do really like this extension .. It's really a good one. While I was installing the extension for testing, It changed/added chrome to my background running apps without my permission the thing that I didn't like, as I manage my background running apps according to my own style, so I've instantly removed it. After using the extension for a little while I decided to keep it as it was a really good experience instead of leaving a tab of the mideastunes website running. So I want to re-enable it again to run in the background, How can I do this?