Exolon - play a clone of the classical game published in 1987 for the Sinclair ZX Spectrum & Commodore 64
Exolon - play a clone of the classical game published in 1987 for the Sinclair ZX Spectrum & Commodore 64 This action game combines shoot 'em up and platform elements, as you control a flying man who can gain an exoskeletal suit for extra protection (hence the name). Your task is to progress from left to right in each level, either along the ground or by using the arrangement of platforms. Most of the baddies can be avoided rather than shot, and this is often easier, especially as you can duck or jump to avoid them. As well as a standard gun (activated by tapping fire) you also have a limited number of missiles to take out installations (activated by holding down fire, which makes autofire facilities useless). The scrolling is flick-screen, perhaps as the game was designed for the C64, and the Amiga version was identical to the ST's.
- (2019-01-09) Bijoy Singh Dey: Thanks for sharing this
- (2019-01-09) Ainesh Neeraj: cool!!
- (2018-12-20) Ewan Collins: Super hit extension
- (2018-12-15) Kim Davidson: Simply beautiful extension
- (2018-12-15) Camilla Galvan: Simply beautiful...thanks for sharing this game.
- (2018-12-11) Rodriguinho_Tavares02: Oh that’s really good extension!!
- (2018-12-05) Chaney Rogers: Very good extension.
- (2018-12-02) Anand Upandhye: I am highly recommended.
- (2018-11-27) Chhotu Randhawa: Awesome extension. Thanks for sharing.
- (2018-11-25) Radha Bhatavadekar: Excellent extension ........ amazing.....