Turn on 1-click settings to access Amazon Prime
Instantly launch Amazon Prime with the click of a button! Amazon buries the Prime section of their site, but now you can access it with one click rather than having to root through their promotional pages to get to it. Avoid the hassle of trying to keep up with the Amazon's ever-changing navigation and access Prime when you need it. This extension does not need access to your Amazon account nor your login credentials.
- (2019-07-28) Rahul Deore: its good app
- (2018-03-12) Sheldon Halemano: good stuff love google steam runner up
- (2017-12-29) victor mendez: No tienen subtitulos en español... muy mal
- (2017-01-13) Boz: This shouldn't be in the Google Web Store for Chromebook. Whoever developers are have conned people in thinking this is an official Amazon app because it uses its likeness and logo. But this is not some functioning extension - it is simply a bookmark to the Amazon website. Take a look at the reviews below - they are mostly FAKE and some even state blatantly they are "sponsored" reviews.
- (2015-07-12) Emma Olivia: Awesome and Great Extension . Thanks for this and keep going on .
- (2015-07-12) Dip Prosad: Its very helpful and good apps .
- (2015-07-12) Zunayed Rahman: all chrome extension are excellent one including this one which is helpful. also it is easy to install as well as tremendous extension which helps to go directly to amazon quickly. it is a unique one that i like.
- (2015-07-12) Alberto Saimon: Really great amazing I love it.
- (2015-07-12) Md.Dedarul Hasan: This is very important add on what I add rally this is very good addons thanks for this
- (2015-07-12) Lihan Lihan: this is very nice..!! awesome...
- (2015-07-12) Md. Yeasin Khan: . It is a excellent app. It works so far. It is a very good app. I like it very much. It is a very good . I think, it is one of the best app. It is very useful app. And i am very happy to use this app.
- (2015-07-12) James Kerrigan: Amazing application, wonderful shopping feature, fast, accurate and above all free. Big thanks to the developer and I really like this extension.
- (2015-07-12) vary good app to use amazon stuff,good to fast search,1 click to amazon :)
- (2015-07-12) uttom kumar: Amazon Launcher is very helpful for everybody, I am using Amazon Launcher....
- (2015-07-12) Nitay Mondal: Awesome extension.
- (2015-07-12) Petar Petrovic: Great application
- (2015-07-12) Monique Massé: Wow! so nice! I am very impress when I install this app! It is really working app! i feel this This is a sponsored reviewn extremely helpful for ever-changing font in my automaton device
- (2015-07-12) Aki jo: Nice extension.It fast and work perfectlly
- (2015-07-12) Johirul Islam: A good app indeed. I just loved it as it is very helpful. Big thanks to the developer as this app is saving my time.
- (2015-07-12) MD Nur Islam: Wonderful extension.It is very useful to me.i like this extension very much.Thank share it
- (2015-07-12) Munib Buhić: Great extension. You can go to amazon instantly, I recommend it to everyone to try it.
- (2015-07-12) Elvir Sisic: This is awesome extension. Really helpful and useful. Thanks, i will recommend it ...
- (2015-07-12) Sumon Kabir: This is really an awesome extension for my chrome. This help me to go to amazon instantly....Thanks
- (2015-07-12) sopna rahman: Great application and this shopping feature will continue to load items. Thanks
- (2015-07-02) Tuhin Tuhin: Awesome extension This is very cool and very easy to install. thank you for sharing extension.
- (2019-02-19, v:1.2.2) Charles Hooker: new card number
I have a new Barclaycard I need to advise you of this number for further purchases
- (2017-05-22, v:1.2.2) Bill Sin: with amazon tags
nice idea you spread this extension and it opens amazon prime with your affiliate url ^^ good idea. but the pgrogramm have no settings so i deinstalled it
- (2015-03-29, v:1.0.0) Bill S: Chrome and Amazon problem
I sent this email to Amazon. My problem is that I lost a Wheel Cover on my car. I think I purchased the set from Amazon since that is where I usually go. So I go to your web site and log in. Under "Your Account" > "Your Orders" it list all my orders for the "Past 6 Months" if I expand that tab (past 6 months) I get a choice of past years to choose from. When I select a different year like 2013 it will flash the year in the tab and revert immediately right back to "Past 6 Months" so I cannot use this function. I tried restarting Google Chrome > no help. I tried restarting the computer, no help. I download and replaced the Chrome browser with a new copy > no help. I tried it on a different computer. > no help. I tried it with Internet Explorer and it worked. Chrome use to work with Amazon, but this is the 2nd time I have have issue with Chrome and Amazon in the last month. It is beyond my capabilities to do and thing other than not use Amazon or Chrome. Any suggestion would be appreciated. If you can't help would you at least forward this to the folks at Google Chrome. Bill They called me back and a CS Rep had me do a "Clear Browsing Date in Chrome. no help same problem. They suggest that I sent problem report the Chrome guys since they work OK with Windows Explorer. I want to stay with chrome because I use many of their extensions such as Lastpass for passwords. This use to work ok but has started having problems in the last month. I will try to disable a few extension to see if that helps. When I disabled "Amazon Prime" everything started working again. When I enabled it again the problem came back. Why do I even need and extension when it works fine without one?