Automatically add facebook group members to your autoresponder when they are approved
- (2021-07-07) simona crisan: Eu nu reusesc sa intru desi am platiti pe 1 luna :(
- (2021-03-14) Justin Muir: Absolutely loving Groups Pro. It is saving me hours every week in managing my group members and sales cycles :) Highly recommend it to anyone who is managing a group and wants to automated the time consuming task of group member data management.
- (2021-02-01) Luis Alfonzo Camejo: Best app in the market that connects to your FB group. One of the reasons we didn't want to start a Facebook group was the manual task of saving contacts and moving them to the autoresponder, etc. With Groups Pro that is done in an instant, saving us not only time, but the potential cost of a VA doing this activity. There are other options on the market, but Groups Pro was by far the best one. 10/10 if you have a FB Group and want to sign up these people into your email list. Which you totally should be doing already!
- (2021-01-07) Jade Reese: I love this tool! It makes my life so much easier in managing my group. The automation is seamless.
- (2021-01-06) Jenny Hansen Lane: Running a massive facebook group means I need automation. Automation of onboarding, automation of sales and a streamline process to grow my group with a click of a button. This app does that. Cuts my time down by 99%, let's me focus on my genius zone. After using this app, I love having a facebook group: Authentic Boss Entrepreneurs
- (2021-01-04) Justin Charpentier: Hands down the best! Push lead info directly to your autoresponder or custom audience, without zapier!! It also can pull from a live Google Sheet to autoapprove members who have paid for access to your exclusive groups. Outstanding product, outstanding customer service! More than 5 stars!
- (2020-11-16) Nate Bagley: This saves me SO much time and headache... especially when managing multiple groups.
- (2020-09-21) Brian Menzel: This extension blows others of its kind out of the water! The ease of setup is beyond comparison, pushing group members emails directly to your autoresponder rather than cobbling together a Google Sheet and Zapier... But, if you want, you can still output the information to a Google Sheet, as well!! It also can pull from a live Google Sheet to autoapprove members who have paid for access to your exclusive groups. I've tried the rest, I've found the best, and this is it!!
- (2020-03-27) Kathy L Walls: I absolutely love this extension. I tried other ones in the past to help manage my FB group and with no avail they would stop working or lose my information. Finally, I can automatically approve people that answers all the questions without doing anything! Well Done! Well Done!
- (2020-03-27) Chris Whiteley: Such a great time saver! I used to manually approve all my group members, and then copy/paste their answers into a spreadsheet. Now with GroupsPRO, not only can I automate the process, but I can drop all the answers into a Google Sheet. From there using Zapier, there is no limit to how I can integrate that data within my business/automation process!
- (2020-03-27) roland burke: This extension saves me SO MUCH TIME. Before, I used to have to copy all the answers from my group approval questions and copy them into my own excel sheet. I no longer have to do that. This extension does it all for me! What is even better is it only lets people into my Facebook group if they are verified which saves me a ton of time! Can't say enough about this extension.
- (2020-03-26) Mike Miltenburg: After running a Facebook group without much success for some time and trying some overly complicated extensions to automate the process, this extension is an absolute gamechanger. Automatically approves the members you want, send the email addresses to your autoresponder, push the data into Google Sheets - And it's very easy to set up.. I love it and can't imagine myself trying anything else.
- (2020-03-26) Alex Katz: Finally a well built AND complete extension for managing FB groups. Been using other ones for years always with issues and things missing. This one integrates directly with my email marketing provider, saves all the data to google sheets and best of all, auto approves people without me touching my computer! Love it.
- (2020-03-25) Rob V: This extension rocks! I love to automate things, and this on does it well. We get to ask people that come into our FB group 3 questions, but FB does not allow us to save them. I used to copy the answers to a spreadsheet manually. UGH. With GroupsPro, one click and everything is saved to a google sheet. Done! Two things that made this even better: First, if one of the answer fields is an email, I can automatically add them to an onboarding email campaign thru ActiveCampaign, getResponse, or ConvertKit. And second. The ability to add verified members to the group automatically. I have groups that I only let specific people into. This extension can verify them and automatically approve them right into the group. And I do not need to do a thing. This is quickly becoming of my new favorite extensions!
- (2021-07-26, v:2.9.9) Luciano Silva: Cancel my account!
I can't get the app to work and I can't log in and make the facebook group posting tools work, so I ask to cancel my trial period and not deduct anything from my credit card.
- (2021-04-09, v:2.9.2) Willy Wilhelmsen: Problems to logg inn and set passwords.
Still waiting for feedback to my question
- (2021-04-01, v:2.9.2) Willy Wilhelmsen: Access to Group Pro
I have just signed in for the 14 days free trial. I can't log into the account because there are no places to register the password. email: [email protected]
- (2021-02-03, v:2.6.4) Joe Loebach: "Data Error" Info was not populated into google sheet
Hi! We ran Groups Pro to add members into our group and USUALLY the data (name, email, answers, etc) populates in a Google Sheet. We have done this successfully for a few weeks now (love groups pro) But today, when launching the auto-approval - we got an error "data error" and while the members were adding into our group, none of the data populated into our Google Sheet. Any idea what happened or how we can prevent this in the future?
- (2020-09-01, v:2.1.7) Patricia Larson: Groups Pro Integration With Mailer Lite??
just wondering if this is connected to Mailer Lite?
- (2020-07-31, v:1.5.15) Lygya Maya: Cancelation
I want to cancel my subscription and don't know where to go