Record tests cases in plain English by just recording yourself using the application
Record test cases in plain English by just recording yourself using the application. The test cases are created in https://testrigor.com Tests are generated in plain-English, so no code to learn and stable. And tests are not reliant on XPath, so they are ultra-stable and a breeze to maintain. testRigor provides a lot of tools to maintain test cases as easily as it is technically possible. testRigor helps your company test with rigor. Easy. Fast. Fun.
- (2021-10-06) Georgii Kliukovkin: Minimalistic and just amazing. I've never seen such tool before!
- (2021-04-19) Umair Ayub: It works like a magic, you just perform your regular browser activity, and the test is automatically created on the testrigor app, no coding of technical knowledge required
- (2021-02-24) Enzo Biancato: Awesome! It's incredible easy to record my actions and convert them into human friendly set of steps.
- (2021-02-24) Artem Golubev: The best tool on the market - it is amazing how it can extract user-level steps description from what I'm doing on the screen!
- (2021-02-19) Hailey Strasser: Working with testRigor is - in all my experience - on of the easiest tools to learn and handle in the test automation process.