Help you find the Amazon, Costco and Instacart delivery windows
A Chrome Extension that help you find the Amazon Prime Now (US, UK, Italy), Smile, Fresh, Whole Foods, Costco (same day) and Instacart delivery windows User Tutorial -> https://xswlme.github.io/101 We ❤️ open source -> https://github.com/xswlme/Delivery-Availability-Checker # Version History * 04/13/2020 -> 1.1.0 Fix issues, add tutorial and support Amazon Prime Now (Italy) - Thanks @Marco * 04/12/2020 -> 1.0.0 Support Amazon Smile and Add Control Panel * 04/09/2020 -> 0.0.7 Support Amazon Prime Now (UK) - Thanks @Ben * 04/07/2020 -> 0.0.6 Support Amazon Prime Now (US) - Thanks @Igor * 04/04/2020 -> 0.0.5 Support Costco, Instacart * 03/26/2020 -> 0.0.1 Init project because clorox wipes sold out # How to use Tutorial -> https://xswlme.github.io/101/ TLDR; Add your items from Amazon, Costco (same day) or Instacart , then go to checkout and leave the shipping schedule page in the chrome tab. You can switch to other tabs, the monitor is still running in the background. # Support Website Amazon Smile Amazon Prime Now (US & UK & Italy) Amazon Fresh Whole Foods Costco (Same day delivery) Instacart # FAQ Q1: What is the use of this extension? A1: It replaces you refreshing webpage and looking at the screen. When it found an available delivery window it will notify you using chrome notification. Q2: Will this extension cause my account to be blocked? A2: Again, it just replaces you refreshing webpage and looking at the screen. And this extension will use a reasonable refresh rate. Q3: Is there any security problem when I use this extension? A3: This is just a refresh tool and finds a specific element to detect if it currently has an available delivery window. Therefore, it does not have a security problem. Q4: Will this be unfair to other Amazon, Costco and Instacart users? A4: This is an ethical issue. But please DO NOT abuse this extension. # Contact [email protected]
- (2020-04-15) Cassia Thomson: After several days of trying to get a delivery slot, this finally got me one. I can now help my parents do the same and in this day and age, every trip outside is a risk for them. It seems strange to say this but if this app lets someone get a delivery rather than go out, it may well save a life.
- (2020-04-13) Manhin Lee: It works within 10 minutes! Didn't know prime now delivery windows would open up at random times, not just at 12:00 am!
- (2020-04-12) Hu Yang: good
- (2020-04-12) Edward Goodsmith: Simple, effective, reliable. What more could you ask for!?
- (2020-04-11) Mark Adam: Works like a charm. Thank you!
- (2020-04-10) dynatrace mcstaging: Works! And the developer is active and responsive! Great app!
- (2020-04-09) Chris Green: Works. Thank you.
- (2020-03-28) Yinja Leung: Cool
- (2020-04-27, v:1.1.0) AltJ: Continuing to search
Hi, can you add a feature where you can choose to ignore the available slot and continue searching? Thanks
- (2020-04-26, v:1.1.0) sean mone: Not working
Went to amazon fresh checkout page and it is not doing anything.
- (2020-04-23, v:1.1.0) Suzanne Valentine: Do I have to be "present" when the delivery slot is identified?
Hi -- just installed the extension, very excited! I've heard that delivery slots open in the middle of the night sometimes... what if I'm not on my laptop when a slot is identified? I have an Amazon Fresh basket ready to go, just wondering...
- (2020-04-17, v:1.1.0) Elliot J. Lerner: Shipt from Target.com
Hi, would you please consider adding support for Target.com same day grocery delivery (provided by Shipt, which they now own)? Thank you.
- (2020-04-15, v:1.1.0) Adam Davis: BJs Support
BJ's uses Instacart for delivery, but they have it hosted at delivery.bjs.com/ but otherwise it is stock Instacart. Is there any way to enable support for this?
- (2020-04-15, v:1.1.0) Steve: Alert sound
Is there a way to change the default alert sound?
- (2020-04-14, v:1.1.0) Susana Hodge: Update
How do I know I have the most updated version?
- (2020-04-13, v:1.0.0) Yuchen Xie: Do I have to stay on the browser?
Hi! I have it running for two days now but I'm not sure if it's working. How will I get notified of an available window? Do I have to stay on Chrome to see the notification? What if I want to work on Word or something while still being posted about updates of grocery availabilities? Thank you!
- (2020-04-13, v:1.0.0) Candace Barbato: Refresh rate?
Hi - I can't tell if it's actually working anymore with the update? How random is the refresh?
- (2020-04-10, v:0.0.7) Tatiana Rodriguez: Add other services?
Would it be possible to add other delivery services to this extension? I'd love to see freshdirect.com and peapod.com on here, although sign-in might be required.
- (2020-04-10, v:0.0.7) Suj Kim: How do I use this?
Hi, just installed this but can't figure out whether it's running or not. I clicked the icon while keeping the schedule page in check out open. Please help. Thanks in advance.
- (2020-04-10, v:0.0.7) Michelle V: Does this work for Canadian Instacart?
I have my check out page out, but not sure if it's working. Should I be on a different part of the site? Thank you!
- (2020-04-09, v:0.0.7) dynatrace mcstaging: You gotta Notify the user when something goes wrong with Amazon Prime
I like the idea a lot. It's very simple and makes sense, but you gotta let the user know if they got logged off or something.
- (2020-04-09, v:0.0.6) Dane Barentine: Randomize refresh time
Could this randomize the refresh time? On Amazon I get kicked back to the main page after 20 minutes or so. I've done some reading and people have had success when they've randomized the refresh interval. With it random they've been able to keep it open up to 2 hours.
- (2020-04-09, v:0.0.6) Ben Greenfield: For UK
Hey any chance this can be updated to to work on primenow.amazon.co.uk/ as well as .com the sites are built in the same way would be really useful for us over the pond. Thanks