Towers Of Hanoi for Chrome
Towers of Hanoi classical puzzle, shift the tower without placing a large piece on a smaller one. A great challenge for smart people! The Tower of Hanoi (also called the Tower of Brahma or Lucas' Tower and sometimes pluralized) is a mathematical game or puzzle. It consists of three rods and a number of disks of different sizes, which can slide onto any rod. The puzzle starts with the disks in a neat stack in ascending order of size on one rod, the smallest at the top, thus making a conical shape. The objective of the puzzle is to move the entire stack to another rod, obeying the following simple rules: -Only one disk can be moved at a time. -Each move consists of taking the upper disk from one of the stacks and placing it on top of another stack or on an empty rod. -No disk may be placed on top of a smaller disk. With 3 disks, the puzzle can be solved in 7 moves. The minimal number of moves required to solve a Tower of Hanoi puzzle is 2n − 1, where n is the number of disks.
- (2019-01-09) Raj Chatterjee: cool!!
- (2018-12-10) Laurene Bienvenue: Wowwwwwwww beautiful extension.
- (2018-11-29) Himani Mehta: comfortable extension
- (2018-09-07) Bryan Almeida: Definitely it is essential for human.
- (2018-09-06) Arjun Dewan: Heart touching game !! Awesome game !! so gorgeous.i listened to it 10 times and still listening to it!!!!
- (2018-09-05) Hallie T. Frese: Your game quality is so good....Hit likes if u agree guys
- (2018-09-04) Joaobassguy10: soulful game . It’s sheer joy listening to you game ❤️
- (2018-09-03) Christine Ross: The best TRIO out there!
- (2018-09-01) Sara Polin: Need to improve...Ekdum bakwaas!!!!
- (2018-08-31) Moumita Biswas: Yes l will add extension ! My Woody
- (2018-08-29) Hina Dubey: I absolutely love this extension
- (2018-08-28) Munaf Dave: Please make more extension ...
- (2018-08-27) Emma: HAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLUEEEEAAAAA
- (2018-08-19) Obak sobai: cool game!
- (2018-08-15) Shahrukh Hassan: Tough one.
- (2018-08-05) Alexander Sasha Gazeb: Challenging
- (2018-08-05) Moran Saloner: Amazing game, really understand the needs of the customer, great Customer interface experience.