Get alerted when an item gets back in-stock.
This is in beta! The app notifies you when an item is back in-stock. Currently, the app supports Amazon.com, Sam's Club and Target with more retailers planned in the near future. In this version, Amazon.com has been added. Also, the alert only works for online deliveries (not for pick-up or drive-up)...yet. How to use the extension: 1. Install the extension from Chrome Store 2. Visit target.com, amazon.com or samsclub.com and when you come across a product that is not in stock, look for the "Notify Me" yellow button. 3. Mouseover the button and enter your email address to subscribe to back-in-stock alerts for that product. 4. Once you receive the alert email, you can click on the product and buy it.
- (2020-12-04) ღ • Pimika Meaw • ღ: Works very well on Amazon !
- (2020-11-20) Amir Fanaei: Absolutely useless. Can't be used in many websites... Needs to be improved drastically.
- (2021-06-06, v:0.2.9) Rudhrananth B: Unsubscribe
Not able to unsubscribe for previously created alerts. Please help.
- (2021-05-26, v:0.2.9) Andrea Anders: Cancel/Delete Notification
How on earth can I stop notifications for a product I previously signed up for? I signed up for Toilet Paper notifications during the beginning of COVID... and I'm going on a year of notifications that aren't needed. Can you assist?
- (2021-03-21, v:0.2.9) Darrin Unser: Hello, I can't unsubscribe from a notification
I am getting the following error: Connection failed: User 'mahesh89_root' has exceeded the 'max_connections_per_hour' resource (current value: 1)
- (2021-02-19, v:0.2.9) Shawn Busch: Can't unsubscribe from notification
Warning: mysqli::__construct(): (42000/1226): User 'mahesh89_root' has exceeded the 'max_connections_per_hour' resource (current value: 1) in /home4/mahesh894/public_html/dbconnect.php on line 16 Connection failed: User 'mahesh89_root' has exceeded the 'max_connections_per_hour' resource (current value: 1)
- (2020-06-19, v:0.2.7) Abdul Rahim: not working plz any youtube help tut
not working plz any youtube help tut