This extension brings a ton of powerful features to Asana. - Brings back the hearts in Asana (Instead of likes) - Auto likes activity, comments, projects, etc. - Allows you to hide tasks further than X months in the future Actively maintained with new features coming out all the time! Asana Lover brings you all sorts of functionality you've been lacking!
- (2017-10-26) Sam Rapaport: Super random but does what it says! Got the hearts back to Asana and it even has some other optional enhancements that make the Asana experience better. Love it!
- (2017-09-27) Kris Chase: This extension is amazing!
- (2021-05-28, v:1.1.6) Ashley Brown: Sharing link question
Is this extension able to create a link for people outside of the organization? I really need this to make my workflow function much more smoothly.
- (2020-05-20, v:1.1.6) mklmsw: Where are the hearts?
Its been months now that we have had no hearts, even though we have the Chrome extension downloaded. We only have the like sign. I have the Chrome extension for hearts. Why doesn't it work for Asana? In these times, it would be very great to see the hearts. All we see is the "like" hand with a number beside it saying how many likes it has. Then when I "like" it, all I see is the numeral. The total number of "likes." NO FUN!! Help???
- (2020-01-23, v:1.1.6) San Diego Center for AIDS Research: Installed but not seeing heart option in Asana
I checked the heart/thumb replacement option but I only see thumbs in Asana. Is this because my Chrome email is different from the work email I use with Asana? Thanks.
- (2018-04-04, v:1.1.6) Hearts - inbox issue
Hi! We love your extension! Our whole org was super excited when I found it. An issue I'm finding is that the heart appears filled in red not only when I like/heart something, but also when anyone else does. This makes it challenging for me to quickly notice which comments I've already viewed or acknowledged. Any suggestions for this? Thank you!
- (2017-11-20, v:1.1.5) Allow users to turn off hidden tasks
Had to uninstall because lots of tasks were hidden. There are use cases where tasks beyond 6 months would be visible (pinned tasks, documentation, long-term roadmapping, etc)