Use 100+ guidelines to increase conversion rate and revenue of your ecommerce store.
This Ecommerce Conversion Rate Checklist helps to review your store to know what should be changed to increase its conversion rate and revenue. It contains 100+ ecommerce conversion rate optimization guidelines: - 35 product page guidelines; - 22 cart page guidelines - 33 category page guidelines - 18 homepage guidelines - 10 checkout guidelines Why do these Ecommerce Conversion guidelines works: - They are based on 850 A/B tests on different ecommerce stores; - They are based on 5 years of experience in ecommerce conversion rate optimization; - They helped to grow 7-8 figure ecommerce stores; - They are based on UX best practices and user researches in ecommerce optimization. How to use Ecommerce Conversion checklist: 1. Install chrome extension 2. Go to your website and open the relevant page 3. Click on Chrome Extension and choose the category of guidelines 4. Go through the list one by one and check if you meet a guideline 5. Follow recommendations and implement changes
- (2021-01-14) Stepan Bulanov: Real gift for e-commerce! Now use all your guidelines from https://ecommerceconversionchecklist.com/paid Thanks!
- (2020-07-02) Andrei: Really useful extensions to increase conversion rate of ecommerce store
- (2020-04-06) Arseny kalach: Super helpful for all my stores! Easy to use and well structured! Thank you!
- (2020-04-05) Gary Anfimau: It's a great checklist to have handy when thinking about how I could raise my store conversion rate. What I found particularly helpful are the explanations under each item.
- (2020-04-03) M K: Well structured content. Easy to review when page is opened
- (2020-04-01) Anton Langer: Thank you for this extension! Waiting for Mozilla version
- (2020-03-30) Eugene S.: Great tool! Helped us to grow conversion on Flatlogic.com
- (2020-03-30) Liza Kryshkovskaya: A handy tool for ecommerce owners. I would like to have such a tool a long time ago when I was just launching my first store.
- (2020-03-30) Karyna Dubovik: Easy instruction of how to make my e-commerce website performance better. Easy to understand, easy to follow.