Do the five! Stop the spread of the coronavirus every time you open a new tab.
- (2020-04-08) Tristan Yang: web version: https://works.yangerxiao.com/do-the-five/
- (2020-04-06) Sarah Meiers: Great Tool, exactly what I was looking for.
- (2020-04-06) Mat Meiers: Fantastic tool that helps reinforce and ingrain safe guidelines for friends and loved ones.
- (2020-04-06) Ezequiel Conte: Great idea! Always reminding me on how to stay safe.
- (2020-04-06) Patrick Arsenault: Easy way to keep safety in the COVID-19 pandemic top of mind. Uses simple language which makes it accessible for kids and others who may not read so well.
- (2020-04-06) J.R. Kuchta: I put this extension on all my kid's computers to help keep my family and I healthy. The tip about not touching my face has been especially helpful... I never realized how much I touch my face! The messages are quick and simple. So much so that my 5 year old loves to click the links and read the tips out loud.
- (2020-04-06) Robert Price: Great if you have kids on their computers all day! Every new tab is a reminder.
- (2020-04-06) Stuart Lees: We can't be reminded enough about what we should be doing during this pandemic for the safety of ourselves and everyone. Fantastic extension!
- (2020-04-06) Jason Caldwell: Great extension to make the W.H.O. COVID-19 guidelines a constant reminder.
- (2020-04-06) Byron Darlison: Fantastic reminders for myself, and my family. Share and encourage others to do their part!
- (2020-04-06) Shea Darlison: If you're like me and can't stop touching your face, here's a great way to remind yourself to stop and keep yourself a little bit safer during this pandemic.
- (2020-04-06) Dan McGaw: Great way to remind myself of the tips I need to follow to stay safe