This extension adds a GPX download button for the connect.garmin.com courses.
Changelog ======= Version 1.3 ------------ * Fixed bug that came out when Garmin switched to https Version 1.2 --------- * Added support for the new 'modern view' of garmin.connect Description ======= If you want to download courses you created on connect.garmin.com, this is the right extension for you. After installing it, you will notice a small button in the toolbar of your created route which allows you to download the route in the GPX format. You may want to use this extension with your eTrex device which is not natively supported by Garmin Connect. If you want to contribute to this project or file a bug report, please visit me on GitHub: https://github.com/felixkosmalla/GPX-downloader
- (2018-04-03) ashley sadler: Does not work!
- (2017-07-17) Stephen Coppin: dont work
- (2017-02-17) Axel Robitz: Probably worked on the old Connect site but it dos not work on the modern site. It't better to use the download link (https://connect.garmin.com/proxy/course-service-1.0/gpx/course/) followed by the activity ID
- (2017-01-07) Daniel Born: Doesn't work
- (2016-07-03) Paulo Guilherme: Funcionou perfeitamente no meu Chrome.
- (2016-07-01) Clifford Slocombe: Does not work - no change to Garmin Connect, only an icon in the Chrome toolbar that does nothing. No response from developer after reporting issue. Several reports of it not working on support page with no developer response since a year ago.
- (2015-12-06) Rob Dabell: Button doesn't appear for me on the GC site, so couldn't use unfortunately.
- (2014-09-02) Daniel Isden: Works brilliant from my chromebook. Although had to go back to old Garmin connect to see GPX button, not on connect/modern/courses.
- (2014-06-16) Daniele Verzello: Spettacolo!!!
- (2014-04-16) Philip Westover: Works exactly as advertised. I can now export my GC courses without having to go through my Garmin. Awesome!
- (2014-03-26) Did the trick for me!
- (2014-03-05) David Bates: Many, many thanks from an Etrex 30 owner. Downloaded it - worked perfectly,and I now have the course route for the sportive I'm considering downloaded onto my unit.
- (2014-02-16) Manuel Calomarde Gomez: ¡¡Genial!!
- (2013-12-11) Charles Graham: Absolute life saver for anyone with an Oregon or Etrex and wants to get the full functionality from Garmin Connect that Garmin didn't give you in the first place.
- (2013-09-27) Jim Stead: Very handy when using the chromebook with garmin connect. Chromebook doesn't support the garmin software. You can do manual uploads, but there is no way to download a route...until now. Works just like it says. You still have to manually copy the .gpx file onto the garmin, but that is easy enough
- (2013-09-10) This does exactly what it says on the tin. Thank you.
- (2013-09-08) Mr. Anthony .Kourtakis: This is useless
- (2018-04-20, v:1.3) Sandra Moore: not working
Why is this app not working? Is there any time frame for the fix?
- (2016-08-05, v:1.3) Carel van Wingerden: Werkt niet
Denk dat er een update nodig is om deze pluginn te laten werken. Knopje wordt niet zichtbaar in connect.garmin.com op de Course pagina. https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/13215681
- (2016-06-26, v:1.3) Clifford Slocombe: Not working
I had hoped this would allow me to use Garmin Connect on Chromebook, but it appears to do exactly nothing on Chromebook or Chrome on Windows. A browser toolbar icon appears that apparently does nothing; the promised icon in the Garmin Connect course editor does not appear. If it could work, this would be brilliant. I wonder if it needs to constantly adapt to changes in Garmin Connect itself and will therefore always subject to failure without constant maintenance?
- (2016-05-29, v:1.3) Erez Algazi: Cannot see the icon
Hi, for some reason I don't see the icon on the course page, after installing the extension. Any ideas? Thank you
- (2016-05-23, v:1.3) Victor Smith: Update
do I have latest update loaded?
- (2016-02-03, v:1.3) jonnhy M: Icon not appearing
I have activated GPX Downloader, but the icon I expect to see on my route toolbar does not appear in Garmin Connect. Any sollution?
- (2015-08-15, v:1.3) Jojo Taylor: hello
my question is can this help with updating garmin auto maps
- (2015-06-09, v:1.3) Dave Lowerson: Not transferring route
I have downloaded the extension.Icon appeared overnight I have tried to transfer a route, clicking the icon doesnt help Advice please
- (2015-04-17, v:1.2) James E: Icon not appearing
I have activated GPX Downloader, but the icon I expect to see on my route toolbar does not appear in Garmin Connect. I have tried both the modern and traditional Garmin Connect websites)
- (2015-03-08, v:1.2) Mike Yorwerth: Download button gone
I've been using this brilliant extension for about a year through Garmin Connect. Suddenly the download button on Garmin Connect has gone. Tried removing and reinstalling the extension but it still doesn't work... Any ideas?