Track your time spent on tasks from Jira, Asana, Trello, and others apps
This extension works in conjunction with the "Time Doctor 2" desktop app to allow you to track how much time you spend on your tasks from other apps such as Jira, Trello, Asana, and others. This extension will insert "Start Tracking" and "Stop Tracking" buttons into these other apps to allow accurate time tracking. Details about time spent on each task will be reported in your Time Doctor 2 account.
- (2021-07-16) Ole Oldhøj: How do you get the jira integration to work ?
- (2019-10-10) Michael Dopira: TD2 Chrome extension is very handy to see whether time tracking is on/off; check how much time is tracked; and verify that the time is allocated to the right project/task without leaving the Chrome browser. Definitely useful for people who spend most of their working time in web browser.
- (2019-10-09) Dave C: Time Doctor 2 Chrome extension is so easy to use and it makes integrating with other apps a lot more simple to do
- (2019-09-24) Khurram Butt: I have been using TD2 chrome extension from past 2 years and I still use it. Over the past 2 year I feel way more on top of things than I had previously. It’s a perfect tool for starting up a lightweight GTD system and has worked a lot better for me than the other tools. I find this app much easier to use and quite happy with this new update. Thank you TD team.
- (2019-05-04, v:1.4.27) Oliver Knowles: login
I have been unable to log in to TD2 but have been able to log on previous versions