Display ChatGPT, StackOverflow, Wikipedia, etc. answers alongside Google Search results !
OptiSearch is a powerful Chrome extension that revolutionizes your web search experience. It seamlessly integrates with your favorite search engines and enhances your search results with useful content retrieved from popular websites and forums such as the StackExchange sites or Wikipedia. With OptiSearch, you can find answers to your questions faster and more easily. The extension parses relevant and high-quality information from various sources and displays it alongside your search results, giving you a comprehensive view of the topic you're interested in. OptiSearch also includes advanced features such as graph plotting and math expression evaluation. It's a reliable and efficient tool that helps you find what you're looking for faster, and makes your search journey more enjoyable and rewarding. Download OptiSearch now and discover a new way of searching the web that's smarter, faster, and more fun!
- (2023-05-20) Yongjun Hong: This extension deserves more attention. It makes chatgpt and other ai much more accessible and responses are generated relatively quick compared to other extensions like this one which can save a lot of time.
- (2023-04-24) Yazan Amjad: Best!
- (2023-04-23) Yazan Zaid: “This extension is a hidden gem that deserves more attention. Its low number of users and stars does not do it justice. I believe that the name does not indicate its functionality. I request two features: Add Wolfram Alpha support, especially for the pro website. Add a Bard extension that does the same thing as Bing.”
- (2023-02-27) Christopher Grieser: This extension really is a hidden gem. The low number of users and stars does not do it any justice.
- (2021-10-01) Hugo Fichère: Très utile, que ce soit pour des informaticiens ou des particuliers !
- (2020-11-12) Nicolas Kerkhofs: Tout simplement brillant !
- (2020-11-11) Serena Lucca: Magnifique extension! Tout juste ce dont j'avais besoin
- (2020-11-11) Greg Lch: Superbe extension, vraiment pratique pour les codeurs!
- (2023-06-02, v:3.3) Blood Kill: Continue chat
Is it possible to add a continue chat feature to ChatGPT just as you have in Bing Chat extension. Also, why not combine these two extensions?
- (2023-05-11, v:3.2) StaV: Feature Request
Is it possible to add Google Bard as an AI assistant as well?
- (2023-04-23, v:3.2) Yazan Zaid: Feature Request
“This extension is a hidden gem that deserves more attention. Its low number of users and stars does not do it justice. I believe that the name does not indicate its functionality. I request two features: Add Wolfram Alpha support, especially for the pro website. Add a Bard extension that does the same thing as Bing.”
- (2023-04-04, v:3.0) Yazan Zaid: Feature Requests
Can you add Bing Chat continuation chat? Can you add Wolfram Alpha, especially the pro one website support? Add ChatGPT below Bing Chat, so we can continue chatting with both models. Where is the GitHub repository, Is there a wiki?
- (2023-01-27, v:2.2) Lívia Almeida: Navigation menu disappears on Ecosia
Dear OptiSearch team, I noticed the Ecosia navigation menu (that switches between different types of search) while searching disappears when I activate your extension. My Chrome version is 109 and I'm on Linux, but this could also be reproduced on Chrome 109 on iMac.
- (2023-01-27, v:2.2) Anoir Ben Tanfous: Adjust the width
Hi, Please make the width of the boxes equal to what google has or make it possible via the setting to change it
4.9 (12 votes)
Last update / version
2023-05-25 / 3.3