Save loading time in slow internet connections by removing all images from the page
Do you have a slow internet connection while traveling abroad or just with your regular ISP ? Save loading time in slow internet connections by removing all images from the page using this nifty extension.
- (2018-10-14) Allen Dick: Simply does not work at all.
- (2017-08-23) Ferret Techie: Doesn't block the images from loading from the site - which is the point. instead the images load and then are removed.
- (2016-04-15) Bommy Tian: We can help you to monetize your browser extension. ****For better users experience and higher revenue!*** *The average ARPU is $ 0.004! *Shorter payment term! High revenue share! *24/7 customer support *GEOs: All countries, the whole world *My email/skype: [email protected] *website: http://goo.gl/iNQZzX
- (2016-04-08) Postan Grayhole: cant hide background images. images a showing half a second after page reload
- (2016-03-21) Andrew Vliet: Disappointing - was really looking forward to trying such a simple, non nonsense button. But, it's useless under Chromium. Left clicking the icon on the tools bar presents the right click menu. Ditto with right clicking on it - same menu. And "Options" is unavailable. May work for the Google Chrome browser, but /does not/ work for the open source version.