Redirects open.spotify.com links to your desktop application.
This is just a first version for Spotify. It supports redirecting links from open.spotify.com to your desktop app if they are * an album * a playllist * a podcast * a user * an artist * a song Currently not supported is: * Error handling * Opening links while navigating spotify web ui. Currently requires reload of page ------ Licensing Icon copyright by PINPOINT.WORLD from https://www.iconfinder.com/icons/4418005/redirect_refocuse_reorientate_repurpose_reroute_shift_switch_icon under license https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ Icon is taken from here https://www.iconfinder.com/icons/4418005/redirect_refocuse_reorientate_repurpose_reroute_shift_switch_icon using
- (2021-01-13) Earnest Williams: Works perfectly for me. Good stuff.
- (2021-01-08) Opanji Nekru: worked! just wish it would also shut the tab it opens in chrome along the way
- (2020-11-19) João Pedro Cunha: It actually worked, thanks for this! It's a shame we need a extension for that though.
- (2020-08-23) J Alan: Fixed the problem of open.spotify.com links just doing nothing at all. Nice work!
- (2020-08-21) Adam Loeffler: Works great! Would give it five stars if it closed the Spotify web tab after re-directing to the desktop app.
- (2020-07-10) WvnDesign: Does what it does what Spotify removed strangely enough.