HAIL THE LORD OF MISERY. BOW BEFORE HIS MIGHT AND COWER IN FEAR.
Does your desire to serve the Dark Lord extend beyond simple pagan rituals? Do you ever feel compelled to express yourself in a greater way, to show that your devotion goes beyond? Now you can, with DEMONWEB, the new browser extension that changes the internet to reflect your sick, twisted, beautiful rituals. Disgusting images of families together are replaced with the five pointed Sigil of Baphomet staring you down, watching your browsing. Heavy metal plays in the background as you browse the web and plot the destruction of Christianity. The dark, gothic text shows to everyone how twisted you are. Download DEMONWEB now. Give in to your desire. You're one step closer to power.
- (2020-01-11) DemonioMaloT: Está genial. Pero debería tener una opción para activarlo y desactivarlo dándole click al botón de la extensión, al igual que una opción que permita ocultar el icono por X cantidad de tiempo. Obviamente, estas opciones se pueden hacer sabiéndole un poco, entrando a la configuración de las extensiones... Pero sería mucho más práctico si sólo dándole click al icono de la extensión ya me incluyese estas opciones, para poder molestar a cualquiera que quiera usar mi navegador cuando yo esté en el baño.
- (2019-03-14) ogredale: Amazing extension, but what is the background song?
- (2017-04-03) Noah He: This is great love it, what font does it use
- (2015-10-19) Railee Terry: This is the best extension I have ever had ever. Hail.
- (2015-05-24) Funeste: Eu daria 5 estrelas se fosse possível desativar a música e as imagens! I give 5 stars if it were possible to turn off the music and images!
- (2014-04-15) Alex Lin: After installing the extension my computer started making chanting noises in the middle of the night when it was off and unplugged. Occasionally it would hover. It was quite an inconvenience when I had to paint over the pentagram that had appeared on my ceiling as my landlord was not enthused in the slightest about it. The music is nice though.
- (2014-04-13) Tim: 10/10 would download and praise again.
- (2014-04-13) Brian Bamsch: Praising Satan has never been easier.
- (2016-10-15, v:6.6.6) Weil Schmidtersen: It's broken.
- (2015-02-17, v:6.6.6) Levvi Blacken: Luciferian
Excellent idea chap. One thing you must understand .You cant use the words praise and cower in fear in the same sentence.Fear is for the uninitiated. Lucifer despises the fearful.Fear is WEAKNESS. A strong self belief is all that is acceptable.Praise yourself as a GOD in his image. Good job.