Improves productivity in watching YT videos by easy access to keywords & markers.
YouTube Booster is an extension that displays a few more details about the video, allows you to create markers, and helps navigate through all your tabs with YT videos. It is a free extension. No account is required. If you are a creator and you are wondering what keywords other creators use for their productions, now you have easy access to them. As a viewer, maybe you are interested in topics meant as a keyword by your favorite YouTuber. Now there are links to instant search. Easy click&explore :-) I hope you will find useful a few other features, like rating, number of adverts, and screens that usually appear at the end of the video. I love 'Markers.' It allows for making personal markers for videos. Click 'Add' in the 'Markers' section, add few words of description and save. Now you have quick access to that particular moment in the video. But I love the 'YT Orchestra' the most. Have you ever experienced the nightmare of all chrome tabs playing at the same time, just because OS did update & restart? If you are like me, with few dozens of tabs open with many YT tabs, you can feel that pressure to find them all playing... Now, YT Orchestra allows you to 'play only one video.' Once one video starts playing, all others will be paused. Also, at the bottom of 'YT Booster's frame, all YT tabs are listed with status and simple control of the video, and quick links to those tabs. In the section 'Import & Export', you have two export options. One is a simple export of Markers to a text file. The second export is for backup purposes, the same as an import. Here you can import exported .json file. It allows you to move data between browsers or keep it as a backup :-) PS. There is neither registration nor tracking. Everything is stored in your browser. If you uninstall this extension or cleanup caches of your browser, your list of markers will be removed permanently. Prons & cons of anonymous usage ;-)
- (2022-10-21) t3al e7kilak: Disable auto pause does not work
- (2022-10-14) Ghayz 14: nice extensions
- (2022-09-25) Avasar Maru: Working properly
- (2022-07-14) ChromiaCat: For some reason the chapter option doesn't show anything
- (2022-04-23) Igor Lebedev: Dear developer, thanks for the useful extension - I started using it with pleasure. I suggest: 1. The storage of markers in the network database, possibly Firebase and Google Drive, if you have an account, suggests itself. It will be incredibly convenient. 2. When you click on the marker, you go to the corresponding place in the video with a reload of the entire page, while in Youtube, when you click on the time stamp, you only go to the corresponding place in the video without reloading the page. It would be nice to make it like a Youtube timestamp. 3. OSINT shows some 4 selective screenshots of the video, while sometimes it is necessary to take a screenshot of the moment of interest. For example, when you select a video frame of interest, when you click on the button, take a screenshot of this particular frame. Thanks again and good luck!
- (2021-07-30) aleksandra stalmarska: My favorite tools - Video Speed and Markers. So helpful!
- (2021-07-15) Pawel Hofman: Simple, fast. YT browsing never the same again! Great job.
- (2021-03-28) Jumael ahmed: Fantastic work! I don't need UI/UX it's just meets my needs. Thanks a ton!
4.5 (10 votes)
Last update / version
2023-04-16 / 0.5.0