Add keyboard shortcuts to control playback in Spotify Web.
Adds the following default keyboard shortcuts to open.spotify.com: Play/Pause media key: play, pause Previous media key: previous track Next media key: next track There is no default shortcut, but you can also bind keys for: Toggle shuffle Toggle repeat (once, all, disabled) Toggle song like Seek Podcast backward and forward You can customize these shortcuts and make them global hotkeys (not just while Chrome is in focus) by opening chrome://extensions/shortcuts. Warning: Chrome/Chromium is known to not correctly register hotkeys after you've changed them in chrome://extensions/shortcuts. Please restart your browser by visiting chrome://restart after changes to shortcuts/hotkeys if you experience issues. This extension relies on the HTML/CSS structure of the website. Spotify might break it by changing their frontend. Please report issues by clicking on the Support link. WHAT'S NEW? * Version 0.6.2: fix many broken buttons caused by a revamp of the toolbar design. * Version 0.6.1: fix broken "like". * Version 0.6.0: add short on-click animation; add Podcast seek shortcuts; fix broken "repeat" button. * Version 0.5.1: add translations. * Version 0.5.0: fix broken "repeat". * Version 0.4.0: fix broken "next", "like", "repeat" and "shuffle". * Version 0.3.0: fix broken "play/pause" and "next".
- (2022-01-13) Андрей Саутин: Doesn't work correctly with the current version of Spotify Web Player. When enabled the extension works fine for a while, but after a few songs the player stops reacting to the hotkeys and the extension has to be manually disabled and reenabled to work again.
- (2021-11-18) no name: Excelente extensión!!! pude configurarlo fácilmente! me encanta la opción de hacerlo Global fuera de chrome Gracias!! Funciono muy bien!
- (2021-11-15) Raja: Works as advertised! Exactly what I was looking for.
- (2021-09-23) Wolfgang Reisinger: Never again without - I love it! It let you control spotify on a global level (browser dont need to be the active window). If I could change one thing: add volumecontrol for the spotify browser window.
- (2021-07-22) Saba Am: thank you so much!!! works great
- (2021-05-23) Rajat Shetty: The best extension encountered so far. Thanks for the developing this. Loved it!!
- (2021-05-23) Karan Shetty: Simple and easy to use✌
- (2021-05-22) therightshoe: Works great! Now I don't have to go into the spotify web player (on chromeOS) every time I want to pause my music.
- (2021-05-05) Francisco Samuel Heredia: Comparto la opinión de otro usuario que comentaba que ninguna otra extensión funcionaba. Todas dejaron de funcionar SALVO esta que cumple con lo que anuncia!
- (2021-04-21) Dejan Predojevic: works perfectly!
- (2021-04-10) Sait Dx: Pretty good so far. You can set your keyboard shortcuts yourself. I'm using alt + a (previous song), alt + s (pause), alt + d(next song). It's kinda hard to get to the shortcuts menu. chrome://extensions/shortcuts You can enter this link to get to the shortcuts and set them yourself.
- (2021-03-12) Amirul Ikmal: Works as intended
- (2021-02-13) Malte Boye: faking legend who made this
- (2021-01-05) Jose Antonio Flores: I don't rate many products but this one is just great. P.s. be sure to read description for instructions. Extension itself does not have an options button.
- (2020-12-20) Alexis Palacios: Nada me funcionaba ninguna extensión hasta que llegué a esta... incluir el atajo para darle like a una canción es sin duda lo mejor y es que ninguna otra extensión tiene esta opción, gracias compa!!!
- (2020-12-14) Jordan Sites: Works exactly as it should. Simple and reliable.
- (2020-12-09) Jared Baszler: Worked great after an older one with the exact same name stopped playing/pausing with the media key play/pause button on Win10
- (2020-12-03) Sixten Blixten: Next and "toggle song like" seems to be broken, chrome 87.0.4280.88, win 10 version 2004
- (2020-11-29) Mars Steel: Nice extension. Everything works.
- (2020-11-15) Tadej Anclin: It works! Thank you for your time and effort. It's giving that 10th star to spotify UX :)
- (2020-10-05) Veryan Goodship: The smallest amount of code for the desired result. It's beautiful.
- (2020-09-16) Vlad Demchenko: Perfectly, thx to the author
- (2020-09-12) Aiden Oliveira: Worked perfectly and exactly how it should. Would recommend