Customize Tabs for Google Keep™
Better organize your Google Keep notes Tired of wasting time looking look through and re-sorting all of your notes on Google Keep? With Category Tabs for Google Keep™, you can now sort your new and existing notes by category. Each category represents one color. Adding a note to a category is very easy, just change the color of the note. When you want to view the notes you have sorted by color, simply click on the note color you wish to view. If you would like to view your you entire collection of notes/checklists, there is an “All” option next to the color options (this option is set by default).
- (2020-09-08) JespeRCompeX: Det bedste app til oversigt over ens planer, skriver man sine noter nedpå pc'en kommer de også på mobilen og omvendt.
- (2020-08-30) Sims Wright: Would be m0re useful if you could change text on the colored dots to labels.
- (2020-08-27) Jim Mears: The tabs are a row of colored circles across the top. The row blocks other functions when you scroll. It also prevents you from moving cards by click and drag. Really bad and unnecessary as there are labels on the side you can use to organize.
- (2020-08-26) SABUJAK l사부작: EASY, SIMPLE >>> EASY TASK
- (2020-08-24) Md Hasanuzzaman: helpful
- (2020-08-20) Vitor Moulin: gostei muito deste aplicativo perfeito ele manten as notas seguras gostei
- (2020-07-15) Thelmo Giménez: Es realmente útil para mantener notas y recordatorios a la mano.