Changes GitHub and BitBucket file icons according to their extension or framework
This extension replaces file icons in sites such as GitHub or BitBucket according to their extensions or associated frameworks/libraries. This is a porting of the famous extension Atom File Icons for JetBrains (https://github.com/mallowigi/a-file-icon-idea), now in your web browser!
- (2021-04-14) Al Sharairi: Awesome extension, really gives some much needed color to github repos!
- (2021-04-01) 伦钫榆: 很好用，希望出for Edge版本
- (2021-02-27) VBS479: Nice icons! I am using them in idea and android studio.
- (2021-01-13) Connor Bell: GitHub looks so much better now! Edit: Some icons seem to clash with the new GitHub dark mode, such as the readme icon. Not a big issue, just figured the dev may want to know!
- (2020-09-24) Mike: Love the icons! Love the JetBrains Themes and Icons packs as well! I have one wish though - That this extension would work in GitLab and GitLab Self-Hosted as well. Thanks for your hard work
- (2020-09-09) Jakob Garman: Works well for Github. Hoping Gitlab support will be added in the future 👍
- (2020-08-06) Alexander Wolf: Love this icons! Ae so aesthetically pleasing. Intellij plugin is awesome as well.
- (2020-07-28) Brian Nichols Griggs: Missing some icons I'd love to see -- like Cypress, Jest's setupTests.ts, redux slices, eslintignore... It also doesn't handle situations where github links to a child folder (because its the parent's only contents) but overall a great debut! It's way easier to skim repos with this thing.
- (2020-07-27) Elior Boukhobza: TEST