Use Alt + <num> key to switch between google accounts for various google apps like Gmail, Play music, Google Drive etc
This extension is for people using multiple Google accounts in their browser. It often becomes a hassle switching between the different accounts for various Google apps like Gmail, Google Docs, Google Play Music, Google Drive, Classroom, Meet etc. This extension gives you the ability to switch across accounts seamlessly using keyboard shortcuts in Chrome. So the extension makes use of that numbering. To switch to say account number 2, you have to press Alt + 2 once you have already opened any of the supported google apps mentioned above. Say you have gmail account 0 open, you can press Alt+2 to open the gmail account associated with account 2 Open sourced: https://github.com/anshulahuja98/account-switcher ************* In case of any issues with getting the shortcut keys to work ****************** 1. First try reinstalling the extension 2. Otherwise, open chrome://extensions/shortcuts on your browser and see if the shortcuts have been set or not. If they are not, you can set the shortcuts there. You can also customise the key combinations for the shortcuts on chrome://extensions/shortcuts Disclaimer: This extension is NOT affiliated to or endorsed by Google in any form.
- (2021-04-17) André Mendoza: It doesn't work. There are no options to edit the keyboard shortcuts in chrome's extention menu. There is only one available shortcut which says "Activate extension" but still does nothing.
- (2021-04-11) 佐藤希一: 地味な機能ではありますが、とても重宝しています。 通常では、違うアカウントに切り替えると新しいタブが開きますが、このプラグインを使えばショートカットキーで瞬時に切り替えることが可能です。
- (2021-03-11) Georgi Kirilov: Sometimes it doesnt work for Google Meet, but its super big time saver all around
- (2021-04-07, v:1.6.1) Michael Bowling: Stopped Working?
It seems to have stopped working altogether (with GMail) in the last few days.
- (2020-07-04, v:1.5.0) Marc Covitz: Google Calendar?
It doesn't seem to work with Google Calendar?