Automatically skips past the first 30% to get to the meat of things.
Automatically skips past the first 30% to get to the meat of things. New in 0.92: The toolbar button allows you to enable and disable the Wadsworth constant. http://i.imgur.com/yxfpC.png
- (2019-09-20) n ascentt: Literally has no effect.
- (2017-11-03) Max M: does not work anymore, but Skipper does: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/skipper-music-mode-for-yo/chojffponkoboggmjpnkflkbcelacijk
- (2016-04-16) a a: does not work... like at all
- (2014-11-27) Ross: This does not work anymore due to &wadsworth=1 not working any more
- (2011-10-29) Bret Pritchett: It would be great if you could toggle it on or off in the toolbar, or be able to click the WC icon to skip to the WC point in the video.
- (2016-08-22, v:0.92) Partnership Offer
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Wadsworth Constant" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected] email: [email protected]
- (2016-04-16, v:0.92) a a: Does Not Work
For whatever reason, it doesnt work. I tried clicking it to toggle or whatever and refreshing the page, still nothing. Chrome windows 64 bit if thats any help
- (2014-05-10, v:0.92) Eric C: helpful, but...
let me toggle percentage...or even simply by time. Like if I want 10% or 30secs. Thanks!