This adblocker blocks ads on youtube, forbes, businessinsider and many other websites while remaining undetected.
This extension blocks ads and video-ads on many websites while remaining undetected. YouTube Creator Friendly: This adblocker blocks youtube ads while simultaneously making youtube think the ads are actually being played. This thereby enables you to have an adfree experience and at the same time support the youtubers economically. It's a win-win situation. The ads are skipped very fast, but you might see a tiny glimse of them upon loading videos on certain occasions. NOTES - If ads aren't being blocked properly, just tell us by clicking "Click here" in the extension. We'll fix it right ahead! - Please disable your other AdBlockers (e.g. AdBlock Pro, uBlock etc.) because they get detected and thereby hinder this one from working properly! - It doesn't block popups. We propose that you use a designated chrome popup-blocker for that. CREDITS - Developed by Igor Momcilovic and Luka Momcilovic
- (2021-06-18) KdzuK KnoxX: Adblock que bloqueia bloqueador de adblock. S2
- (2021-06-17) Rufan Yin: BRUH! BEST extension EVER! kills all adblock detectors! However, the youtube ads can pop up (I know this is intensional) but please add an option so that you can block them completely, even if youtube can detect that! Also, please add an "block element" feature such as on Adblock Plus! Then it would be the BEST adblocker in the WORLD!
- (2021-06-06) Giovanna V: does what it says
- (2021-05-29) Jean-Philippe Bouchard: Good news it does some of what it pretend to do. No more: "You're using an Ad-blocker. please don't" non-sense. Bad news it doesn't block ads where it should. IE: on YouTube. It still loads the ads before spiking them. The Ad-blocker I was using previously was getting detected on various obnoxious websites but it did work flawlessly on YouTube. If it was actually blocking ads on YouTube it would be the perfect Ad-blocker out there. In it's current state it kinda forces me to switch between extensions depending on which website am visiting.
- (2021-05-21) Never More: worked
- (2021-05-16) Eric Lewis: Doesn't block ads in yahoo mail. Doesn't show how many ads are being blocked. Also, it would help if it had a "block element" like another ad blocker does, with the ability to remember the settings. So, it's good for anti-adblockers, but blocking ads needs improvement.
- (2021-05-01) Ned Mitchell: Really good, works perfectly. Really recently though, like from today, youtube ads are no longer blocked anymore :(
- (2021-04-27) Andrius Ko: Nice
- (2021-04-23) Colin Berthold: Works perfectly almost every time! Very low background resource utilization and really really fast. Wish I could donate to the creator, for sure the best adblocker I've tried yet.
- (2021-04-19) MShay sux at roblox: it works
- (2021-04-14) David zu: Excellent app, works with many sites.
- (2021-04-10) tayllah r: works really well! i know it says to disable your other adblocker but i've kept mine on and they don't seem to clash at all. thanks so much!!
- (2021-03-31) Mongsong Ng: It worked for a bit but then it stopped working after a bit. Please fix it because I would live to be able to watch my shows ad free. (On tenplay). It stopped blocking the ads
- (2021-03-26) William Cattermoul: Works really well
- (2021-03-17) Sharon E LaLond: I loved this at first but now it blocks pictures!!!! NOT ads just normal pictures!!! It's great for blocking ads BUT it block too much!!!! PLEASE fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2021-03-16) Caleb Nnate: When I first used AdBlock, it was great but so many websites were detecting me having adblock on their webpage. I uninstalled AdBlock and had to find something that is an adblocker, but it can't be detected. So I downloaded this extension and it worked. I can now play my favorite games and watching my favorite videos without ads and at the same time not getting caught either. The only thing I would suggest is if you added a block an ad feature. There are still some blank rectangles at the side of the website like in io.games space. Other than that, is is perfect!
- (2021-03-08) Phong Khau: It actually works as advertised.
- (2021-02-27) Robin Henderson: I've used it for a week now and appreciate it. It's nice not having the "unblock us" thing in my face all the time, though it wasn't hard to unblock sites on Adblock Plus... just an annoyance. One minor issue: your app allows YouTube adverts to appear briefly before blocking them. It suppresses them within seconds, so not the end of the world, but on Plus it was like there were no adverts in the first place. Perhaps you could address this in a future upgrade. Thanks for the app!
- (2021-02-25) Hailey Boden: works like a dream - thanks for making this! :)
- (2021-02-24) shyyan syed: The adblocker worked on most sites but i mainly got it for anime and animedao detected it so its useless
- (2021-02-23) Tahir: Amazing work, good extension, works perfectly, thanks so much!!
- (2021-02-22) mohwy bar: OMG this is the best. I can now go on sites that tell me to remove my adbocker. Also, not annoyed that it isn't on the extension, but could you have one of those "block and ad on this page" thing?
- (2021-02-19) Max Khalus: Works!
- (2021-02-18) grimm42: This works exactly as advertised. I was getting annoyed at citationmachine's ad's getting through adblock plus, and this works like a charm so far.
- (2021-02-18) Gabor Retteghy: works on independent and insider, so far so good
- (2021-02-15) JeffreyBot5000 Gaming: It did not block ads on tubi on the site I had to watch the series i was watching
- (2021-02-14) Ankit Shah: It really works on most news websites. Its a cat and mouse game.
- (2021-02-13) Daniel Rohoň: I cant find how to whitelist sites :/
- (2021-02-11) NELSON LEANDRO: no es tan eficaz https://fcc.lc/2020/06/benefits-of-social-media-to-boost-your-business/
- (2021-02-10) Acronym: works fine but twitch is still giving me the pop up kinda disappointed
- (2021-02-09) Deepali Limaye: adblock plus is better
- (2021-02-04) Frickanator: Great adblocker! It works really well and is undetectable. I think making the interface look better is the only thing left to do.
- (2021-02-02) it works!
- (2021-01-30) kyle stoodley: it was good on youtube but it broke :(
- (2021-01-29) Pratik Raj Tiwary: excellent
- (2021-01-28) Álvaro B: Before I used the adblock and could not enter a page without being asked to deactivate it. I didn't have much hope that this extension would work, BUT IT WORKS PERFECTLY! Being minimalist, it does not give the computer lag. You should put a donations tab, I would definitely use it :)
- (2021-01-24) Kristine Jørstad Hukland: detta fungerar faktiskt, tack! det fungerar på viafree.se
- (2021-01-24) Paul Rennix: not working on facebook.
- (2021-01-17) dario dal cin: It works an doesn't get detected! It really needs a manual "block element" function, so than you can also block things that are not ads
- (2021-01-16) Sheldon Jay: It WORKS!!!!! I never minded normal ads because they pay for things so we can them for free. But the constant barrage of deceptive ads and straight-out scams EVERYWHERE was too much for me. I am GRATEFUL for this extension!! ALSO.... all of the browsers I use (Edge, Brave, Chrome) were NOTICEABLY faster up on page loads! I hope there is a version for Firefox someday :) The app is TERRIFIC and blocks some or many pop-ups but does NOT seem to block those endless newsletter-subscription or donation requests or survey requests. https://propublica.org displays an annoying nag screen with ever page you visit on the site. Thought you might consider looking into that. Also... FireFox doesn't have an option for your app, but adblocker stops many sites from blocking you, anyway. LOVE your app!
- (2021-01-14) Taha Körkem: It works exactly as I wish, thanks!
- (2021-01-07) Bread: Ads still apear on the History Channel!!
- (2020-12-12) Frida Christiansen Carlsen: Thanks, could you add a whitelist-function? would be handy :) good work I haven't had issues with images not loading and yahoo
- (2020-12-11) Free End: Not ad-blocker! it makes you disable all ad-blocker extensions to help ads.
- (2020-12-09) Tony Melad: I was searching for an app like this for so long and it works perfectly. Well Done!!!
- (2020-12-07) CXKJ: Great extension
- (2020-12-05) Jashonn Reese: Horrible, do not use! It does it's job but very shittly! Most of the time it says "Requests have been disabled by an extension" on most ads! Some ads bypassed it, and also one site detected the adblocker!
- (2020-11-30) Atharva Mithe: Please add Ad picker option. So that we can block any page-block we want blocked
- (2020-11-30) Lasivian Leandros: Does not block all the ads i'm seeing. I'm getting popups that I didn;t see on other blockers. I think there should definitely be an option for "block this ad". If you're worried about a minimalistic interface just make that a toggle option. Personally I think "no interface" is too minimal.
- (2021-03-23, v:5.2) Peter Gottlieb: won't install
I didn't have Chrome installed, so installed it. The absolute first thing I did was to try to install your software and it gave me an error: Please disable your adblockers because they get detected. Then no further action is permitted and no further information is given. Unless Chrome comes with a built-in adblocker, nothing else was installed.
- (2021-01-18, v:4.2) Jay Jay: Subscription
I would DEFINITELY pay a reasonable subscription for this excellent product! I reaize you work on it when not in school - I respect that. Just get rid of the pop-ups/unders (like https://newser.com) and I'll be glad to pay anything reasonable and I am sure I won't bed alone!
- (2020-12-11, v:4.0) Sharon E LaLond: your app
The app is blocking images I want to see that aren't ads!!!! Sick of this, please fix this!!!! It is a drag to have to unblock ad blocker to read & see the information in my emails!!! Please fix this!!!! I do like my ad blocker!!!!!!
- (2020-10-09, v:3.6) Malin Letiev: Ablock isnt working
i dont know why but the adblocker is still detected on many websites
- (2020-09-15, v:3.3) Izik L: Hi Luka!
I do love the add-on, but have a question: I suddenly started to receive sexual notifications (while surfing Facebook!) since installing Undetectable Adblocker. Do you know anything about it? Thanks alot
- (2020-09-08, v:3.3) BeatTLF Entertainment's VHS and Logo Archive: Review/Suggestion
Works perfectly on all sites including the ones that my old AdBlocker could not block! I just have a very important question. Do you think you could make a version of this for the Firestick so that it blocks video ads on firestick apps and .apk imported apps on firestick?
- (2020-09-02, v:3.3) The Franchise: Completely blocks Streamable
Streamable is not an ad site, it's a video host. They do have embedded ads but the plugin blocks the entire video. uBlock Origin doesn't have the problem.