Adding a details view to the sidebar of GitLab boards
Chrome extension for GitLab to enhance its functionality. Currently this includes the addition of an "issue details" sidebar that appears when an item within a project board is clicked. Now updated to work with GitLab v14+ For using the GitLab Details Sidebar on a custom domain for GitLab: * Navigate to your custom GitLab instance * Right click on the extension icon * Select "Enable GitLab Details Sidebar on this domain" * Accept the permissions dialog * Click "Ok" to reload the page
- (2021-09-23) Khoa, Hoàng Anh: Editted. You need to click on the whole board, not the title of issue to make sibar expand. After installed, how can I make it work as introduced. Accepted permission and reload the page then click on the issue on the board but it still redirect to the details page, not sidebar.
- (2021-05-01) Hector Gomes: Great extension! Saves a lot of time!
- (2020-07-14) Super useful extension which really speeds up our workflow with GitLab boards!
- (2020-07-14) Alessandro Artoni: Really great extension, makes our scrum workflow a lot easier - great job!
- (2020-06-26) Max McKenzie: This solves a massive issue I had with Gitlab boards and having to open issues in a new tab. Works nicely needs no extra perms. Nice work Potato. Saved me hours of time in my normal workflow