Free Salesforce integration for LinkedIn.
𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱 🚀 Assistlead for Salesforce in Google Chrome is a Chrome Extension that helps you to save time when selling and focus on the more important tasks at hand. ✓ 100% Free ✓ Unlimited record creation ✓ One-way Salesforce Integration ✓ Works on LinkedIn, Sales Navigator and LinkedIn Recruiter ✓ Get start in under 10 seconds, no configuration required ✓ Join over 1,000 Salesforce users today! Assistlead seamlessly integrates LinkedIn profile data with Salesforce to instantly create new CRM records. Connect Salesforce with your browser - Assistlead allows you to create new Salesforce records. It takes less than 10 seconds to install and works out-of-the box with standard fields on the Lead and Contact objects. ❮❮ What is Assistlead? ❯❯ Assistlead is an extension that allows you to seamlessly integrate Salesforce with LinkedIn and web searches - No more cross referencing between Salesforce and LinkedIn or worse... adding that lead in twice, after your colleague just closed them... ❮❮ What are Assistlead's features? ❯❯ 💥 LinkedIn, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and LinkedIn Recruiter integration with Salesforce 💥 View, edit, update/create new Leads, Contacts & Accounts from any website 💥 Highlight text and perform a "Right-Click" search in Salesforce anytime/anywhere in Chrome 💥 Create new accounts with 2-3 clicks Assistlead's free Chrome Extension for Salesforce offers a simple one-way integration between Salesforce.com and your favourite prospecting tools to complete your sales tech stack.
- (2021-05-06) I was previously manually filling out spreadsheets and importing in CSV files which was taking forever and killing my soul. Now with Salesbolt setup it is taking a fraction of the time. Craig also was amazing, he hopped on a call right away to get us fully setup and running. Thanks Craig!
- (2020-12-09) Stuart Longley: It works and saves me a lot of time when trying to create leads and contacts in Salesforce.
- (2022-10-07, v:1.0.20) Rodrigo: Getting DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN when redirected to Salesforce
Hi, I installed the app and when I try to create a Contact while being redirected to Salesforce it shows me a blank page with DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN. Any suggestions on how to fix this issue?
- (2022-07-12, v:1.0.20) Dominic Brunelle: Add custom fields to the contact creation automation
Is there a help document that would support in adding a custom field value when creating a contact in Salesforce?
- (2022-04-27, v:1.0.19) Angel Georgiev: Not working
Looks like the extension is not working with the latest Chrome version
- (2022-04-21, v:1.0.19) Tim Kasperovich: Does nothing
Hi, I installed the extension on my chrome browser and when i go to utilize it, it does nothing. What's it supposed to do?
- (2022-01-20, v:1.0.19) Free Vercraeye: Not working in Chrome Version 97.0.4692.71 (on Mac)
Even though chrome extension is turned on, it does not appear in the right-click option menu
- (2021-07-22, v:1.0.19) Assisted lead not working at all
Hi, this has stopped working completely now - we are using SF Lightening btw. Is there a fix in process? cheers
- (2021-07-19, v:1.0.19) Vipul Kataria - Dataminer: I am not able to add Contact
we have found some contacts from LinkedIn work, and some do not, but cannot find the reason why. we are finding that some firms don't work for integration. For example, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP - a law firm, and a few other law firms, do not work.
- (2021-07-14, v:1.0.19) Vitek S: Cant save Salesforce Mapping changes
Hello, I am trying to set up mapping of custom fields, but everytime I do any change to the Salesforce Mapping field, the save button does not allow me to save it. Scrubber and Domain saves work fine.
- (2021-06-07, v:1.0.15) Debs H: Privacy
Hi there, I cannot seem to find your full Privacy terms anywhere - are you able to send me a link or point in right direction? Can you please confirm that you do not collect the information that we may add into salesforce? Many thanks
- (2021-06-04, v:1.0.15) Bindhu M: Fetching the number of employees details related to Contacts's Company
On click of "Create a lead " option, Company name and other related details are added to lead record in salesforce. Can you please let us know if there is any possibility to even fetch the related Company's "number of employees" details on the lead that is being created in salesforce.
- (2020-09-17, v:1.0.13) Richard Razon: Classic
Can this work in Salesforce Classic? I tried adding the Classic URL into the mapping page of the app but it does not work