Easily take notes to your RemNote account, from any webpage!
Easily take spaced-repetition notes on any webpage with the RemNote extension. 1) To save a URL to a "Links" folder, click on the extension icon. 2) Take quick notes on an open webpage using the “Add Note” popup. 3) Open the RemNote editor any time by clicking "Open Document" 4) Highlight text and click "Add Note" to save source text to an associated Document. Article highlight saving, faster loading, page integration, and more coming soon! We’re excited to keep building here, and feedback is welcome.
- (2020-12-05) Cruz Cáceres: Thank you! <3
- (2020-10-27) Noam Siegel: Almost perfect, but it doesn't seem to copy links over! With that fixed I can update this to a five-star extension.
- (2020-10-22) Jin Liang: I used to LOVE it. I would give it 5 stars if it hadn't been SO SLOW to create a new document from a webpage or retrieve an existing one linked to the webpage since last week. It is SO SLOW that I almost consider it not functional. Does anyone else have the same problem? I really hope RemNote fixes this soon! Update: It seems that the issue has been fixed! Back to five stars! :)
- (2020-10-13) Harri Besceli: could load a bit faster but basically excellent
- (2020-10-12) Stefan Reutter: Great stuff! One small improvement idea: make sure the date format you use for tagging the article is the same as the one you choose in RemNote's settings.
- (2020-10-12) TEELOCK Mithilesh: Manjistha Seeburn thanks, you are lovely
- (2020-10-03) 林煒清: better to highlight the noted paragraph, so that user has idea what has noted in an article.
- (2020-07-28) Tạ Quang Khôi: Remmer loves it..