Replace Comic Sans MS font on all websites with Comic Neue font by Craig Rozynski
This tiny extension replaces the ugly Comic Sans MS font on all websites with much better Comic Neue font by Craig Rozynski. The web font is hosted on the super-fast CDN jsDelivr. You can contribute to the project at https://github.com/niutech/comic-sans-replacer The Comic Neue font is in the Public Domain. The extension is released under Apache 2.0 License.
- (2018-02-26) Matt G: Works in with the comic sans everything extension to make comic neue everything
- (2018-01-11) Jubal Slone: A simple and well-done extension that should be a lot more popular.
- (2017-07-12) sandra cristina romero: me gusto este juego
- (2016-09-08) Bruno Machado: Doesnt work.
- (2015-08-21) Guillaume Richard: I can finally read some websites I avoided before ! Unfortunately it seems not to support very well some special characters. In French, a 'é' character seems bold - and it is widely used.
- (2015-05-18) Brian Hebbes: Excellent script. But it causes a serious problem when used with the extension FullContact for Gmail™ so only 4 stars. Since I can't use both together I shall look for an alternative to FullContact.
- (2014-07-02) Matthus Gougeus: It's not bad. Thing is it does not work on the characters with accents like é è à... I would love to see an option that allows you to replace Comic Sans with a more regular font such as Tahoma or Verdana. Because I find Comic Sans ungly, and Comic Neue is just a little less ugly to me.
- (2014-06-11) William Spear: If only it worked on images ;-)
- (2014-04-25) Haley “JapanYoshi” Walker: Pretty good. Works, does what it needs to do.