Puts check marks next to completed assignments after you click on them.
This extension puts check marks next to your completed assignments on the Schoology home page. This extension is not fully finished yet, so any feedback is highly appreciated! **BIG DISCLAIMER** I've been getting feedback that the extension does not work for some people. 99% of the time this is because of a domain matching issue. Some schools have special domains for their students to access Schoology, this poses issues for anyone developing extensions. So you have two options, either use the https://app.schoology.com domain, OR comment on the open issue (or make a pull request) on the Github page with your schools special domain and I will add it to the list of matching domains. If you have any other issues PLEASE contact me, I will fix them as soon as I can. Another disclaimer is that YES, I am well aware that quizzes and other types of assignments do not get checked. For now the only things that support check marks is regular assignments. I will add checkmarks to quizzes and other types of assignments later down the line. **Links** Repository: https://github.com/jsadowyj0/schoology-ext Domain Issue: https://github.com/jsadowyj0/schoology-ext/issues/1 NOTE: The check marks will not show up as soon as you install the extension, this is not a bug, this is because of how the extension was programmed. If you have completed assignments before you install the extension, just simply click on them and the extension will automatically register that assignment as completed. For future assignments the extension will automatically register them as soon as you submit the assignment. Change Log: **1.3.12 Added new domains **1.3.10 Refactored Code **1.3.8 Updated whitelisted domains **1.3.7 Fixed issue where checks would not appear on certain home pages. **1.3.5 Adds checks to assignments with grades but no submissions **1.3.1 Fixed false positive with saving a draft Fixed Checks not showing up for slow internet connections
- (2020-11-13) Virinchi Kakani: Very good
- (2020-10-28) Rocky, Darlie, Amanda Katz: I want to place it well below a 1 star
- (2020-09-09) Kyle Bartram: Amazing extension for its described use.
- (2020-09-06) Alex Smith: This is absolutely great, it is very convenient for when I have a lot of assignments and I do not need to go back and check every single assignment if I turned it in. I would also sell my child for this extension.
- (2020-09-06) Gio: If there was a price i'd sell my kid for this extension. I love this extension
- (2020-09-03) Steven Xu: doesnt work