This extension allows you to play Fire Emblem Heroes game from new tab page.
- (2020-11-28) Skylar Lane: Fire Emblem is such a fun game. Its one of the classics for me. You can collect heroes and do battles.
- (2020-11-09) Lord Moon: One of the classics! Love the concept and graphics of this game. You can collect heroes and do battles here.
- (2020-11-06) Mitu Ria: My newly found favorite game! I love it so much!
- (2020-10-21) Gino B.: I was introduced to this game by a friend and so far I have been having quite some fun playing it. Although I think there are things that can still be improved. I love the battle system and the characters are nice and engaging. Overall it’s a fun game to play.
- (2020-10-14) melvin felton: Love this game. Most likely best gacha rpg available. Refined, extraordinary saint assortment, incredible voice acting. Enthusiastically suggest
- (2020-10-14) Johnny Lopez: Love Fire Emblem since Path of Radiance and Heroes it's a little form yet it's truly fun and has a ton of characters from all the games, only an ideal blend
- (2020-10-14) charles anderson: A Great game in terms of design and features.
- (2020-10-14) Stephan Baker: This is one of only a handful hardly any free games that truly gives you a ton in any event, when not paying. The game play is basic, yet fun.
- (2020-10-14) Ellis Dillard: Fire emblem as a pocket game takes me back to the ds and Gameboy times. Parts to do and never exhausting there is a conspicuous consistent consideration that goes into the game.
- (2020-10-14) willie jones: phenomenal game for short blasts and exceptionally allowed to play neighborly. However long you don't want to get into the extremely head of the pvp stepping stone game is liberal enough with it's exceptional cash that you can by and large get whatever character you need for nothing.
- (2020-10-13) Leonard: This game has cool and natural characters. I am not a Fire Emblem master but rather observing a few characters like Ike cause this game to feel more agreeable. Indeed, even the new characters unique to this game are enjoyable to utilize and recount an extraordinary story.
- (2020-10-13) Myrna Cameron: Presently I realize individuals may get frantic at me for saying this, yet I totally love this game. The main issue I have is with field.
- (2020-10-13) Leonora Whitfield: I love this game in spite of its absence of substance now and again, however remember been playing since it came out.. however, notwithstanding that I actually hold returning I've been F2P the entire time I've played however a few battles are testing (some outlandish like fiendish mode) I've been extremely astonished at what I can achieve with the numerous adored units I've gathered during that time and I imagine that is the fundamental explanation I appreciate it so much, the workmanship and strategies in this game are stunning
- (2020-10-13) Erich Gregory: As I would like to think, despite the fact that I've had a great deal of up and downs regarding karma and ability. I consider this the best Gacha versatile game. What's more, this propelled me to adore various parts of the diverse Fire Emblem games on numerous occasions. Indeed, even the old ones.
- (2020-10-13) Vickie Hodge: Heaps of fun. As a game all alone, fun, sufficiently straightforward to get a handle on, however complex enough to keep it intriguing. No cash expected to play, a tad of persistence. As an aficionado of the fire emblem arrangement: perfect! Adequate plot, intriguing method of using characters from the entire arrangement.
- (2020-10-12) Veronica Richardson: I'm an easygoing player with zero experience playing this sort of games. It's been a month since introducing, and genuinely I can say it is a decent game! Very addictive and straightforward.
- (2020-10-12) Liliyen Grace Hopkins: I have been an energetic gamer for a long time, and can say that lone a limited handful games have kept my consideration through each game support I've refreshed. Fire Emblem is certainly high on that rundown, and having the option to play it on versatile now while in a hurry is a reward.
- (2020-10-07) Goyette Carmon: This game is fun to play and very entertaining. I love hero challenges but I also find them a little bit hard but that’s what makes it fun for me. I also started playing it on PC and saw that it was actually much easier to navigate.
- (2020-10-02) Hickle Cody: Great RPG! First played this on mobile and later on played it on PC as it was much easier and less downtime. Great game in general!
- (2020-09-27) Maggio Hilton: It's a very entertaining game that requires some tactical thinking and allows endless time for gameplay. This is a great game in terms of design and features I just hope that there an easier way to to get characters you like.
- (2020-09-26) Towne Rosella: Je to skvělá hra z hlediska designu a funkcí. Jen doufám, že existuje snadnější způsob, jak získat postavy, které se vám líbí.
- (2020-09-25) wanda harris: I love fire emblem. Probably the best gacha srpg on the market. It is very refined and there are lot of varieties for the great heroes in this game. The voices and acting are great too. Highly recommend.
- (2020-09-02) Blanda Felecia: One of the classics! Love the concept and graphics of this game. You can collect heroes and do battles. My favorite addition is the limited hero battles because they add a special difficulty to old game modes by limiting games to pull from. I hope that they can add a chat system for easier communication and battles.