Night Viewer enables dark mode for the View Page Sources, structures and formats the code to make it more readable
- (2020-10-05) Ricky Driessel: Doesn't do anything when active and trying to view source page.
- (2020-09-30) Simon Dingley: This would be really great if you could include it as part of the Night Eye extension which I already have purchased to do the same thing but for websites. I have so many extensions and this really is just an extension (pun intended) of the original Night Eye extension so ideally could be bundled together? One step closer to dark mode everywhere!
- (2020-09-15) Kaloyan Dobrev: I am recommending the extension for everyone who one custom dark mode for source code page.
- (2020-09-15) Holo Thiên: This is an amazingly useful tool! It’s simple to use and offers all the functions I had hoped for, and some i didn’t even know I needed but now can’t live without.
- (2020-09-15) Nick Moure: It is free, small and very useful tool. Honestly, this should be far more popular than it is currently.
- (2020-09-15) Stanley Jones: Dark mode + the ability of modifying the font size is exactly what I needed. My eyes are forever grateful!
- (2020-07-17) Paul Breton: Bizarrely, the source window pops up every time you type the letter U into a text field, making the web unusable, so I have to uninstall it. Other than that it works fine. It's something that really should be built into the base extension, without the overly keen keyboard shortcut.
- (2020-09-30, v:1.2.1) Kevin Lee: NightViewer
Doesn't work. Downloaded extension and tried it on view page source on facebook.com
- (2020-05-19, v:1.1.2) Chris Messina: Need to disable the keyboard shortcut!
How do I disable the keyboard shortcut in the Chrome extension? It pops the extension when I'm typing into text boxes whenever I type "U"!