This extension allows you to play browser games from task bar icon and new tab page.
- (2020-11-14) Lily of the Valley: Ohemgee! I took a break for a short bit but I am now back! This is such a fun strategy game. Missed playing this!
- (2020-10-22) Renee Divina: I am enjoying the challenges that this game brings. It's like a cause and effect game just by drawing lines. In a way this is interesting and fun.
- (2020-10-05) Lang Wilton: I started playing this game to help me with my anxiety. I has really helped me. The game is relaxing, simple and fun. There are just a lot of ads that I don’t like when I play. Other than that, this game is OK and mentally relaxing.
- (2020-09-17) Rochraonn Ijnacfqruiltyzn: I love puzzles so this was a game that got my attention. Have been playing for over a year now and its still fun. The game does get harder as you progress but that’s ok. There are mini games in Happy Glass that you can play and use as practice.
- (2020-09-04) Stehr Chance: Simple and creative game. The levels does get a bit harder once you progress. I am at level 300+ already and you have to draw a lot of lines to fill up the glass. If you are ever stuck, there are hints that can help you solve it.
- (2020-08-26) Reichert Eric: This game is full of challenging and fun puzzles that you need to do in order to fill up the glass with water. You can unlock different characters as you progress thru the game. There are ads but the number of times it pops out is just ok.
- (2020-08-11) Crist Arden: You get to be creative in finding a way on how to fill up the glass. Sometimes it looks easy but it sometimes actually isnt.. which is OK for me because it gets my brain to think. Good game to play if you just want to relax and have fun.
- (2020-08-10) Cummings Linwood: A smart and simple puzzle game that can get quite challenging too. There are a lot of levels and I hope they add more soon. Happy Glass has a fun and chill vibe that can make you stay and play for hours! Besides the ads, it's a very relaxing game that will give your brain some exercise.
- (2020-08-09) King Marcel: This game is challenging, it makes you think but you feel relaxed at the same time too. The levels are easy and anyone can actually play this. There is also a hint button if you are stumped and dont know what to do in that level.
- (2020-08-08) Schamberger Oswaldo: I want to rate this game 10 stars if I can! Its a great game but it has a lot of ads in between levels.But watching ads also helps to claim the prizes you build up water to win. Other than this, it's a very entertaining and relaxing game that gives your brain exercise!
- (2020-08-08) Erich Gregory: this is presumably perhaps the best game I've at any point played in my life it's that acceptable in light of the fact that you can propel yourself and difficulties and push your level and perceive how far you can go I'm on level around 21 and I truly just began it's that simple and fun I never figured I would state this however I love this game I first I thought this game is exhausting yet then when I really played it wow didn't stand out enough to be noticed so on the off chance that you like your difficulties and push to perceive how far you can go on levels yet I think this is an incredible game for you attempt it get it now and perceive how fun it is in the event that you do like it and perceive how far you can proceed to push difficulties trust you have a fabulous time!
- (2020-08-08) Vickie Hodge: loosening up puzzle game that will truly make you stop and think on the best methodology to streamline your star acquisition objectives. It is testing, since you need to design and nearly test your thoughts before finding the best answer for each level. However, with the consistent intrusion of advertisements, and the capacity to essentially indicate you path through the game with the perpetual turn dominates – the match replay crashes and burns. I really love this game!
- (2020-08-08) Veronica Richardson: While I thought that it was energizing to switch up the shade of my fluid in the level to something all the more outwardly engaging, there was nothing to truly up the multifaceted nature of the game past deduction harder on the best way to finish each level — no significant traps, no intrusive foes (except if you can call the irregular balls set all through certain levels that, this game is so addictive!! :)
- (2020-08-08) Liliyen Grace Hopkins: I figured it would be an extraordinary game for me as I used to play it during my youth. Furthermore, obviously, with a lot more desires, I introduced this game. Also, indeed, it's not any more like that old rendition, yet it was extraordinary.
- (2020-08-08) Leonora Whitfield: The issue with this game is that as you level up and it gets more earnestly you wind up placing irregular lines in again and again once you have worked out a decent strategy for tackling the riddle, until your line winds up the right length and weight to coordinate the water into the glass. Is anything but a riddle any more, it's simply disappointing. There have been levels, for example 323, where I was unable to fathom the riddle, needed to utilize an indication and the clue didn't work. This game needs heaps of work.
- (2020-08-07) Oconner Delphine: This game is challenging! It makes me think outside the box, you need to be creative in resolving each level to get the glass full! Entertaining and awesome game I play to pass the time :)
- (2020-08-03) Peter Zee: Happy Glass is such a fun game!