This extension allows you to play Fate Grand Order game from new tab page.
- (2021-01-12) Kill Rider: fate grand order are Incredibly fun and great application to take a break. It's charming to see all the showy assaults, it's only hard to get 30 gems or diamonds, whatever haha to get ya summons.
- (2021-01-07) Drift Jester: The game is extraordinary, the interactivity is incredible, the storyline is much the same as the film as I needed. and I'm addicted to it!!
- (2020-12-30) The Dreamer: I like that this has a very big list of characters that you can play and choose from and that there is such a rich story and content to this game.
- (2020-12-30) Vagabond Coffee: amazing extension and this fate grand order game for pc is astonishing great
- (2020-12-30) Rooster Spy: wow likes final fantasy game this fate grand order is awesome pc game!
- (2020-12-28) Lise Slack: It's exhausting and addictive simultaneously. I don't have a clue. It's difficult, truly, when you move beyond some specific level and the primary character will develop on you, that you finished inclination achievement with it. Highly recommended.
- (2020-12-09) Chocolate Killer: 5/5 star for this amazing and cool extension for fate grand order
- (2020-12-09) Steel Saturn: fate grand order the best rpg this year, thanks for this extension!
- (2020-11-28) Helen Fernandes: This is a great gacha game that is easy to play. There are a lot of daily and free quests that you can do and join to get you need.
- (2020-11-26) Miss Paula: I love Fate. Especially the characters. Favorite being Cu Chulainn. Emiya is cool too. Wish saint quartz was easier to save though. Other than that I unexpectedly found myself addicted. Overall 5/5
- (2020-11-26) Effertz Marc: Amazing!!!Good Story, Good graphics!!! And has challenging quest! I love lostbelt really enjoying it!
- (2020-11-26) Sherice Weiser: Extraordinary compared to other portable games I played. One of the main game applications that I reliably continue playing. Designs are getting all the more astounding, fights are fun and keep you thinking, numerous wonderful characters to look over.
- (2020-11-26) Fallen Rose: I love the anime Fate/Zero, UBW, however this game was difficult to get into first and foremost. Mechanics and so forth were hard to see so I really uninstalled it twice. Attempted again in light of the fact that a companion asked me to, and this time with him to enable me to comprehend, this game is outstanding amongst other time burner to put resources into. Great.
- (2020-10-21) Gino B.: I enjoy the game game very much. I have been playing for some month now and I love the events. I am mostly a F2P player and that is possible in this game. You just have to hustle.
- (2020-10-06) Leonard: Love the game however the granulate is a few times an undeniable irritation. The sign in reward is my solitary expectation a few times. But then again bet game ever
- (2020-10-06) Myrna Cameron: It's an entirely decent time executioner. The interactivity is likewise lit and without a doubt high caliber. The main drawback is the cultivating of materials.
- (2020-10-06) Leonora Whitfield: I've been playing Fate for longer than a year at this point and let me simply state this is my preferred versatile round ever the story is superb and drawing in, the character sprites look great, the occasions are additionally fun, the characters are likewise all acceptable in their own various manners
- (2020-10-02) Hickle Cody: This is not your typical gacha game. Don’t be afraid to play around with low star units as they potentially out class high star units if they maximize they potential.
- (2020-10-02) Erich Gregory: in reality great game I don't comprehend why individuals grumble about not getting the units they need despite the fact that the low extraordinariness units can fundamentally convey you towards the game. A portion of the occasions in game are not so incredible but rather some are outstanding.
- (2020-10-02) Vickie Hodge: I love the characters and story. In the event that you need a game to where become hopelessly enamored with the characters this is the game for you.
- (2020-09-28) Veronica Richardson: The game is generally excellent by and large, the story on first part is OK, however on second part it show signs of improvement's. The activity are incredible and the ongoing interaction is anything but difficult to get into in spite of the fact that it's truly difficult to manufacture great group in case you're new player.
- (2020-09-28) Liliyen Grace Hopkins: Been playing this game for very nearly two years and it's one I ceaselessly return to. The story is first rate, illustrations are astonishing and the cast of workers out right presently have intriguing takes on their individual figures.
- (2020-09-27) Maggio Hilton: The story is awesome and I enjoy all of the Fate series in general. The graphics are amazing and the characters are very interesting. I have been playing for the past 2 years and I always go back to playing this.
- (2020-09-25) Welch Masako: I find some missions impossible despite being being higher than the recommended level. The events have been super fun, along with a lot of content and updates that are almost the same as the Japanese version.
- (2020-09-02) Blanda Felecia: There are a lot of free quests on this game to get materials you can use to fire up your servants. There are also daily quests and event quests that you can join. Great gacha game you can easily play!