Virtual Pets it's application that add cute pets to your browser!
Virtual Pets is a chrome extension which adds a cute pet to your browser Your pet will not let you live in peace because you need to feed him, play with him, put him to bed and drive to the gym so that he is always happy and healthy! ======================================== Some simple rules in Virtual Pets for Google Chrome™ HEALTH LEVEL Your pet's health begins to decline when one or more of the health bars for food, play, or sleep reaches 60% or below. The more health bars which are at 60% or below, the faster health begins to decrease. You want to ensure your pet is happy! Feeding your pet The FEED button will feed your pet , your pet will eat and become more full with each press of the button, but not more than 100%. Playing with your Pet The PLAY button will take your pet out for a walk, which will increase their level of PLAY happiness health bar. Sleeping The sleep button will send your pet to bed, the pet will go into sleep mode. You cannot feed him at this time, play with him or go to the gym. The decrease in food health bar slows down while the pet is sleeping. GYM Pressing the GYM button increases the level of health of your pet by 10% and raises its level by 1, your pet will also grow bigger/change in appearance after going to the gym. After pressing the button, there is a cool down period for your pet to rest from the gym. The maximum pet level is 8. Try raising a virtual pet now before you decide to get a pet in real life. See if you have the dedication and energy before you make this lifechanging decision!
- (2020-12-03) ZanderFire: i have a problem it won't get off if i create a new tab
- (2020-11-28) Anabelle Malfoy: it was ok if it was a little bit more developed it would have been more fun
- (2020-11-04) l l: it was boring
- (2020-09-23) Thunder Claw: I think its pretty cute, but I have a few problems, first off, you have to take care of it in a new tab, why can't you just take care of it right were it is? second off its kinda boring, when you press: take to Gym, you don' actually get to take your pet to the gym, it just increases the health, and that's kinda stupid, same with "play" it just increases the play, you don't actually get to play with it! and for "feed" it doesn't actually eat! his food bar just goes up. this cat is really cute and adorable, but you really need to improve a bit. the only button that actually makes it do something is "sleep" and "wake up"
- (2020-08-25) KATRIEL KEI ANDRES: so cute
- (2020-07-23) Summer Raccoon: So cute 💕 (in my opinion)
- (2020-07-08) I_am_Linh: ok