Change your website css and stylesheet like figma sketch and webflow Option to export your changes to css file Save all stylesheet changes in one place FixMe is a CSS viewer tailored for Designers. Get access to the useful styles with our Chrome extension. Our mission is to let Designers focus on design, and spend as little time as possible digging in a code. FEATURES ✓ Color picker ✓ Best tool for designers ✓ Syntax highlighting ✓ Share you css design with developers ✓ Font family picker ✓ Design your page the same as Figma ✓ Page ruler from Sketch ✓ Hover css inspector ✓ Inspect element tool ✓ Detect your devtool position ✓ Save your css stylesheet changes from your Inspect element ✓ DevTools integration ✓ Copy to clipboard ✓ Data export ✓ Design like sketch ✓ Design like Figma ✓ Design like Webflow
- (2020-11-17) おにい ちゃん: It doesn't work on my laptop i don't know what i did wrong but it doesn't work i Hate it :[
- (2020-10-05) Elena Saharova: It's Fantastic tool! I often come across to give a feedback to developers and it always takes a lot of time. Thanks for this tool, I feel Fixme will make me happy :)
- (2020-10-01) Ozan Korkut: Great alternative for DevTools, especially if you don't want to deal with code. It turns online pages into working canvas for designers or anyone who want to send feedback on UI.
- (2020-09-30) Bence Csernak: Loved it, really makes the developer-designer communication easier. It has a lot of potential - visual and UI designers can use it without coding knowledge, can finish the QA process efficiently and developers will love the feedback they receive
- (2020-09-01) Fabio Moretti: Really useful, especially for designers!
- (2020-08-26) Adi Mor: We used to spend so much time on communicating between the designer and the developer about comments before we launch a new feature. this is a really helpful extension :)
- (2020-08-06) Rotem Mordish: Great tool. Thanks!
- (2020-07-07) Dekel Hillel: Wonderful.
- (2020-07-05) Diana Calvosa: Nice! I'm enjoying using it, keep developing it! :)
- (2020-07-05) Ran Michaeli: Great tool! lot of potential. Very excited to see upcoming features
- (2020-07-02) Ofek Sadeh: Great tool for web designers.
- (2020-06-30) ido zaifman: This very easy to use and with a lot of potential :)
- (2020-06-30) Rom Shiri: Really great tool! We've been using it in our team (which consist of devs and designers) and it's such a nice enhancement to our tool stack and collaboration process.
- (2020-06-25) Mor Zloof: Very helpful extension, beautiful UI
- (2020-06-25) Karin Haim Pour: This is an amazing tool for designers and web developers
- (2020-06-25) Yariv Fruend: A nice alternative for Chrome Devtool's preview styling. You also get the modified code neatly packed and ready to copy!