Take screenshots, share and collaborate realtime super fast. (by ex Googler)
- (2021-11-05) Magdalena Pire Schmidt: Thank you, just thank you.
- (2021-09-27) Charles Noling: In need of a quick and easy screenshot tool but want some collaboration tools to go with it? Snippyly is the tool for you. It's a great way to share information quickly with colleagues but have the additional features that your standard pc/mac screenshot tool can't compete with.
- (2021-07-15) Phil Dhingra: The full-page capture feature by itself is worth the price of admission. I usually have to go to Firefox since there aren't great full-page capture tools in Chrome.
- (2021-06-25) Jackie Villamil: it is a good idea but it does not work well, the annotations are erased when copying the image to share
- (2021-05-28) Jean-Paul OUDET: Printing, annotating and sharing a web page screen has become child's play! Switching to Plus Plan is really a Plus, I strongly recommend it!
- (2021-04-26) Bob Simmons: It sends a link and not an image like a majority of the other free extensions out there.
- (2021-04-15) Glen “Toaster Oven” Ritchie: Installed the extension, created an account. So far so good! I like the full page capture, it's nice. But I'm unable to download the screenshots, either by clicking "Download" from the toolbar, or by going to the library and selecting "Download" from there. No download. Downgraded to 4 stars because of that. Fix and you'll get 5 stars. ;)
- (2021-04-14) OHagan OHagan: Simple, clean and effective!...as far as it goes. I would like very much to change the font type and size. Be great too to change rectangle and arrow properties. I don't use the sharing
- (2021-04-08) Mandeep Singh: Full page screenshot does not work. It would be great to take screenshot and export it to searchable PDF. Also, please make it available for Firefox as well.
- (2021-04-07) Sunny Lee: I used to use gofullpage chrome extension for full page screenshots for competitive user experience analysis of online products and services. However, gofullpage doesn't have the same light-weight sharing or collaboration capabilities of Snippyly. Before Snippyly, I would use gofullpage for the full page screenshot, then download it to my desktop, then put the screenshots onto invision and then comment and collaborate using invision. Now I can do this all within snippyly. It saves me time and brings a whole lot of convenience to my workflow.
- (2021-03-11) Alara Akcasiz: I just loved the idea of writing texts and adding arrows. It's generally so hard to give feedback to others on webpages. It's super easy and fast to use. Also you can share it with your friends in an edit mode so that you can build a conversation about the screenshot. This helped me a lot because I repeatedly sending screenshots to show someone what I mean. Generally in 3-4 steps. So keep up the good work team! Looking forward to safari extension also 🧡
- (2021-01-06) Miha Mlakar: Great tool! Something to improve: I would like to know where all the screenshots are stored and for how long. Can I access them years from now? Can I delete them?
- (2020-11-05) zi Mai: 希望新增可以擷取網頁整頁模式！ Hope to add a full-page mode that can capture webpages! Full Page Screen Capture ...
- (2020-10-15) Chetan Bharadwaj: Fantastic! Clean, easy to use and saves much LIVES ;) ❤️ real time annotation, share edit link (collaboration) + source + no signup/signin yet for all of it
- (2020-08-17) Fabio Prado Lima (Fábio Prado Lima): I love the extension but the print quality unfortunately is unusable for quat I need :/ (maybe because it's a free service, which I totally understand. I'd pay a one time fee to be able to use take high quality snapshots with anotations).
- (2020-07-31) D W7: Thank you! Please update the title of your app to indicate the respectful permissions you use! i.e none All other screen annotation apps are presumably just built to hoover up user data with completely unreasonable permissions. Took me a while to find your app. Perhaps optimise your description and content for searches including keywords like "respects privacy" "privacy" "permissions" etc. Looks like a great app, thank you.
- (2020-07-28) ati newatia: Simple and effective! What an easy tool to use and comes in extremely handy. And thankfully no ads and/or login requirements. Great app!
- (2020-07-20) Sajal Manandhar: The app is easy to use and highly effective for people working in distributed teams !! Time saver :)
- (2020-07-17) Venkatesh Malepate: Excellent functionality - and super handy! I have also used it to play online board games with friends (since it has functionality to sync changes in real time ) - 100% recommend it
- (2020-07-16) Sumesh Dugar: This improved my productivity by almost 3X. Earlier process 1. Command+ Shift +3 2. Visit desktop 3. Double click and open file in preview 4. Now click annotate button 5. finally I can annotate feedback. With Snippyly 1. Just click the scissors icon 2. Bam! you are in annotation mode! 3. Also sharing your annotated screenshots is just a click. Thank you for such a gift. Kudos to the makers for making my life easier. Also looking forward to what they come up with next!
- (2020-07-15) Brenda A. Morris: This app is life changing. Thank you kindly for creating a tool that saves time and is incredibly efficient. I cannot recommend this app enough.
- (2020-07-15) Martín Varela: Amazing tool, super helpful to quickly take a snapshot and collaborate with others on the screenshot!
- (2020-07-14) Pragya Banthia: Handy, easy to use and effective! Highly recommend using it.
- (2020-07-14) Yuri Kleban: Amazing work, everyone should use it!
- (2020-07-14) Ankita Jhunjhunwala: Makes collaborating at work or with customer services teams a breeze! Love that it's so simple to use but so effective. Highly recommend using it.
- (2020-07-14) Macarena De Noia: This is great!!! I've tried it and it's definitively the best snip tool =)
- (2020-07-14) Solène Oudet: Super helpful extension! Very easy to use, we use it all the time with my team.
- (2020-07-14) Ammar Rizvi: Super easy to use and solves a common screen sharing + editing problem.
- (2020-07-13) Deepika Phakke: Use this all the time. Saved me hours of time! Productivity & collaboration booster
- (2020-07-05) Nikhil Nangia: Simple, clean and effective! Thank you!
- (2020-07-04) Prafulla Rawal: Cleanest solution to the most common problem on internet! Love that it has no ads, no login, and no BS. Click it - send it. Awesome!
- (2020-07-03) Rajeev Kovath: The extension is really handy at work. Highly recommended!
- (2020-07-02) Kanika Rastogi: Love Snipply! Makes sharing resources at work a breeze.
- (2020-07-01) Raina Ahuja: This is super helpful and easy to use. Love the additional features like sharing edit link, adding annotations.
- (2020-07-01) Team Wellbeang: Amazing app! Highly recommend.
- (2020-07-01) Rakesh Goyal: Brilliant app. Clean and easy to use. Can't believe its free!!
- (2021-12-29, v:2.2.1) Peter Ruchkin: Snippyly button
Just started seeing today - very cool and handy. But at same time does get in the way and get tired of constantly moving. How do you turn off? Can it be made much more transparent? Thanks
- (2021-04-09, v:2.0.4) Karl Gingerich: No Stylus Support for ChromeOS
Can't use my stylus on ChromeOS. Have to have a tracked or mouse attached. :v(
- (2021-04-09, v:2.0.4) F. P. Gilbert: Since there are no help pages on your website:
Where's the Undo button??
- (2020-10-29, v:1.2.1) tool is not working
hello, im constantly getting a 404 screenshot is down message.
- (2020-09-18, v:1.1.2) Stefanie Lau: Privacy and data retention?
4.7 (44 votes)
Last update / version
2022-06-27 / 2.2.8