Simple highlighter - highlight text on websites with a simple right-click or keyboard shortcut.
This app allows you to highlight text on any website. There are two ways to make it – with a keyboard shortcut or with right click on your mouse. You can default keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+H. Or you can use an alternative way - just select the text you need, click a right mouse button and choose “highlight”. So that your highlights are not lost they are saved even when you leave a website. To bring back all the highlighted text just open the website again.This app allows you to save the highlights on your device. All the highlights can be easily undone just by clicking the “remove all” button, or if you need to delete some specific highlight just re-highlight it. Simple as that! Extension has a few different highlight colors and a custom highlight cursor. If you find Ctrl+Shift+H shortcut not so comfortable, then you can change it right in Chrome settings (chrome://extensions/shortcuts)
- (2020-08-11) Arya Sharma: It was not staying so i needed to bookmark the tab so I could see it later.
- (2020-08-10) Nick Anthony: Great tool at first, but now it forces you to use yahoo.com as your search engine. Do not use this app.
- (2020-08-10) Luigi Pizzolito: SCUM OF THE CHROME WEB STORE! Works, but is malware. This extension serves its purpose as a highlighter, but after around a month of using it. It started to redirect all my searches to coolnewtabthemes.com and later yahoo.com; jacking my search queries in the process. Such a disappointment to have malware in such a simple and innocent extension. Disabling/uninstalling this extension resolved my issue.
- (2020-08-10) Lucas nascimento: Cumpre o que eu quero. Porém esta redirecionando as pesquisas da nova aba para o Yahoo... é bom verificar isso...
- (2020-08-10) AR Games: SPAM!!!! it's enforce the Browser to search in Yahoo.com !!
- (2020-08-10) Vu Phan: Contain a virus, change your google search engine to another website, to collect data when you searching
- (2020-08-09) Juuso Turunen: Today this plugin started to make redirections to the Yahoo search every time I searh something on Google. So, this is some kind of virus. PLEASE DON'T INSTALL THIS.
- (2020-08-09) Kelvin R.: It was a pretty decent extension but suddenly every search request is redirected to Yahoo.
- (2020-08-09) Fire Phoenix: It worked fine until lately it started to change my search bar to yahoo so now basically it's a virus.
- (2020-08-09) SureshKumar Sukumar Babu: SPAM! Otherwise beautiful tool spoiled by SPAM! When I enable this extension, anything I search in the address bar or even in the GOOGLE website, it redirects me to YAHOO.COM search results. I had been using this extension for about 1 month now and it was working fine and this is happening all of a sudden.
- (2020-08-08) Eric Hennessey: Simple, does exactly what I want it to do.
- (2020-07-29) Almino Melo: Não funciona em PDF's e na visualização do Google Drive.
- (2020-07-21) Jessica Watson: Pretty awesome.
- (2020-07-21) Cindy Shaw: So good!
- (2020-07-21) Colleen White: Useful service
- (2020-07-15) Ana Johnson: The best extension among all analogues
- (2020-07-13) Faye Mason: Everyone else can relax
- (2020-07-13) Melanie Hernandez: Chrome is the best option.
- (2020-07-13) Stephanie Woods: Like it
- (2020-07-13) Amanda Mendoza: that's what I need
- (2020-06-27) Rodrigo Ferreira: Doesn't work in Edge
- (2020-06-26) UPSC CHALK AND BOARD Admin: How can we extract the highlighted texts?
- (2020-06-25) Elemowu comfort: It helped a lot .
- (2020-06-24) Apk Emur: does not work offline !!!
- (2020-06-23) Andre Diaz: es simple, sin muchos botones, y práctico, lo que se busca de un resaltador.