Save & organize code snippets that work
This tool is for developers or people learning how to code. It's for saving that one piece of code that worked after (what seems like an eternity) of searching, trying and searching again. For the next time you'll need it. This extension saves code snippets that you across on the web, as well as, useful webpages that help you with coding. All you have to do is click the "save" button that appears below snippets or just select text anywhere and right-click to save! You can organize your code in collections and access it anytime from the cloud hosted on thiscodeworks.com (If you come across some bugs or issues, please let us know right away at [email protected] Thanks!)
- (2020-11-20) Thibault Messemacre: Great extension, one can tell it's pretty rough around the edges but it really does the job. Can't wait for future improvements such as: - Saving Public/Private Saving preferences (for now always set as public as default) - most common languages hashtagged - default saving preferences - UI/Padding improvements on the Save Snippet Page - Bulk selection and deletion of snippets on the dashboard (ticking system) - easy access to a delete button on each snippet on the dashboard
- (2020-08-08) Shunsuke Yamada: My favorite code snippet app. It's an effortless way to save the useful code snippet on the web.
- (2020-08-04) Farah Shujja: Very useful extension. It helps to organize all code snippets and save time! Definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to save code in an easy and simple way.
- (2020-08-03) Mohammad Azeem: I used the extension to share my code of CS 50 assignment with my friends. It worked like a charm! Also, personally, I am using it to save the code snippets of my personal python projects!
- (2020-07-30) Yuya Fujimoto: Very handy extension to look up code snippets. It is like a dictionary for engineers instead of going through time consuming googling & searching on StackOverflow.
- (2020-07-20) Lindsay Brandenburg: Super useful site and extension if you have a need to save/reference snippets of code regularly. It's a giant time saver for me since I don't have to dig through other projects to find the bit I'm needing.