Upload images & files directly from a URL, without needing to have them on your computer!
This extension will let you "fill" a file input directly from a remote URL. Normally, if you want to upload an image (or other file) from a URL, you first have to download it to your computer, then upload it, and then delete it from your computer. With this extension, all you have to do is enter the URL of the file, and the extension will automatically upload it into the page for you. You can use this extension to post an image on Facebook or Twitter, upload files to your Cloud storage, share a meme on 9gag or anywhere else you upload files. This is not a good tool for uploading large files. It first reads the entire file into your computer's RAM, and then uploads it into the page. Especially video files will just be too large for it to handle. This is meant more so for images and small files. Chrome hides extensions by default after you install them. If the extension icon "disappeared", go to extensions menu by clicking on the puzzle icon in your extensions toolbar, and then pin this extension to the toolbar. You can also use this extension with the Ctrl + Shift + U key combination, even when it's not in the 'pinned' state. Credits Icons sourced from www.flaticon.com
- (2022-06-27) Mod Master: It worked very well, I was able to upload images to websites just by right clicking an image, copying the link, and pasting it into the text box on this extension. But then I realized you can already do that on windows by pasting the image link into the "File name" text box. Still, I don't know if that technique works for only windows users or other devices too, so if its only for some devices, this extension is great!
- (2021-01-10) Fortunat Golovakov: It is a rare property, it is highly recommended to use it if you need it. I am not a trustee. I am also a user. It is very powerful. I have used it for 2 months.
- (2020-07-18) Djamal BIDA: Very nice job. this extension upload really from a remote image
- (2020-06-23) Kazmit H: Very convenient. Saves me time.
- (2021-08-25, v:1.2.1) Albino Mascarenhas: Hello
Is there a way I can contact you as need to see if we can partner with you for a few of our Business needs... you can email me on [email protected]
- (2021-04-12, v:1.2.1) Johnny Perdomo: Hey, I find this extension very useful. Is there source code?
Thank you so much for this extension. I actually need similar functionality for a a project I'm building. Is there anywhere I can find the source code for this? Please let me know. It would help me out alot. Thank you.
- (2021-03-03, v:1.2.1) Flight Dragon: https://youtu.be/nDianGKjVh4
- (2021-01-10, v:1.2.1) Fortunat Golovakov: customize
The function page can be fixed and displayed in the webpage, and the elements in the webpage can be read. This function can be more powerful..0Can I contact you via E-Mail? I have repeatedly sent you e-mail friends
- (2020-12-28, v:1.2.1) Fortunat Golovakov: Automatic embed page function
I feel that your development has brought us more convenience. I like I request that you can set up the automatic embedding function. If it is one-way development, I am willing to pay a reasonable fee
- (2020-12-20, v:1.2.1) Dean L: How to upload to Google Drive? Video not showing step by step...
I looked the video, but can't make it work on google drive. When pasting url in your app small window, it just showing blue progress bar at the top, as something is happening, but nothing happen for like 10 minutes. Is there a limit on file size? I am trying 2Gb file. Or when opening dialog box in google drive, file upload > cancel, i can not click 'open' as on your video as that is not available. On your video you appear to have some drop down for choices on 'open' button' but i don't. Can you please describe or put screenshot how to upload on google drive? otherwise sounds like a great useful too. thanks