OneLine highlights a single line to focus your reading.
Have you ever been lost in a sea of words while reading online? OneLine is a reading aid for the web that increases your focus and reading efficiency by highlighting a single row of words. OneLine can be used on any website. If you have trouble reading, OneLine can help. OneLine comes preset with recommended colors proven to increase reading strength for dyslexic readers and allows you to customize the color of the highlighted line. Features: * Three recommended highlight colors proven to increase reading strength * Full RGB color picker * Set and save your favorite colors. Favorites are saved and synced to your Google account. * On/Off Toggle switch Using OneLine: * Click on the highlight icon in Chrome to view OneLine settings. * To change color, select the color from the picker or recommended buttons then click the bookmark button to save your favorites. * Move OneLine up and down with the arrow keys (or 'W' an 'S') to keep track of where you are. Report issues on the OneLine website: https://useoneline.com/#contact
- (2020-08-26) Maria Victoria Margaret Tungala: really helpful!!!!
- (2020-08-04) Richael Saka: This extension has helped me so much! The app is very well designed and easy to use. I literally use this everyday and I've recommended it to all my friends.
- (2020-07-24) Nicholas: I can not express enough how helpful I have found this tool. I have always found myself a slow reader and especially struggled with reading off a screen because my eyes just go everywhere. I used this tool for university reading and noticed a significant increase is reading speed, retention, motivation, and productivity. Thank you so much
- (2020-07-06) Leah Liu: Great extension in general, but it would be nice if you could use it in PDFs. Majority of my online readings are generally PDFs, so it would be quite beneficial for me if this extension was usable within. Still, I believe this is still a great extension, and is worth downloading.
- (2020-06-27) Al Giovannelli: Great idea but there should be an option to select the line you want highlighting and then continue down from there because otherwise you cannot scroll past sections in an article to get to the bit you want without having to go through every line with the highlighter beforehand. But otherwise, great product mate keep it up!
- (2020-08-19, v:1.4.3) sayed shaif: english and hindi
- (2020-06-15, v:1.4.3) montana milner: Mobile
Does this work on mobile? I can’t tell if I’m doing something wrong or if it just doesn’t work for mobile
- (2020-05-15, v:1.1) Hailey Ploense: Not Compatible with McGraw Hill Online Products
Hey Graham, just as I figured, OneLine isn't recognizing text on McGraw Hill products. So far this includes Smartbook 1.0, 2.0 and Connect e-books. I do know that these websites don't allow copying text and have their own highlight/bookmarking system set up within them. Not sure if there's a way around that but otherwise I tried out a few other websites and it's working really well! I really like that the highlight stays in place so that if I switch tabs I don't lose my place.