Detect and Download M3U8 HLS Streams (HTTP Live Stream) in multiple threads to your local disk
This extension detects M3U8 streaming formats and offers to download this segmented streaming format as a single file to the user's local disk. The extension offers to select between different qualities and uses InDexedDB to store segments. It also merges all segments automatically when the file is fully fetched. This extension uses multiple threads to download the HLS stream to increase the downloading speed and stability. Also, it supports resuming the download process when there is a network failure. How to use it: 1. Go to a streaming website like https://videojs.com/ 2. Wait until the toolbar color changes 3. Click on the toolbar button once to select a quality 4. Wait until the download is over. You can see the progress as a badge text. To abort the active downloading job either refresh the tab or close the tab or press the toolbar button one.
- (2021-04-25) moni totev: Perfect! SUPER work realy .Thanks :-)
- (2021-04-24) Tall Guy: As of 2021 its the only one that works in those situations where nothing works. Its the silver bullet of downloaders
- (2021-03-31) nick kon: thank you so much
- (2021-03-24) Mikhail Hubski: Woks for me! After collecting all streaming data the downloading of resulting file is super fast (due to local cache I guess). Great solution!
- (2021-03-11) Yavuz SS: Mükemmel. Kusursuz! IDM'nin indirmediği videoları indiriyor.
- (2021-03-02) محمد باهي درويش: جيد جدا
- (2021-02-21) 姓名: It works on encrypted HLS. Thanks a lot! After I added ".ts" to the downloaded file name, I could watch the video.
- (2021-02-11) B Rubze: I Have tried so many apps for HLS or live streaming videos to download a course from teachable website no one works but this one. thats why they deserve 5 stars
- (2021-01-02) Smart Vombat: Great extension. Works. On the video page, you need to click on the extension icon, select the video resolution for download. Press Remove not HLS. Several sets of segments will remain. They are equivalent, you can choose any of them. Give the file a name and click Download link(s).
- (2020-12-31) Clément Coutant: Why do this download me a png file ?
- (2020-12-04) 클린매너: Thank You
- (2020-12-03) Jeremy Wang: Nice! It works.
- (2020-11-22) Jester BA: Money!
- (2020-11-09) google box: Firefox 84 not working
- (2020-10-02) 楊曜承: Nice ! It works perfectly ! Nice Extension ! Thanks a lot ! You/your team have done a nice project !!! ( •̀ ω •́ )✧ヾ(≧▽≦*)o
- (2020-08-30) Alex Madruga: Perfect!
- (2020-07-04) Frank Liu: It's great !
- (2020-07-04) Владислав Пеньков: It works