Track and analyze your web usage to discover your browsing habits, work patterns, distraction sites and much more!
Time Tracker helps you increase productivity, decrease distractions by helping you discover your browsing habits. You’ll be able to answer questions like how long can you stay focused? What time during the day are you most productive? How often are you distracted? All so you can devise the best time management plan that fits you most naturally, without effort. You just read an article on a new productivity plan and swear you will follow it. Next thing you know, you’re back to your old habits a week later. Even if you stick with it this week, can you keep doing it for months? Developing new habits are hard because you have to force yourself. If you know your natural limits, like how long you can stay focus, the exact hour you are most productive, or the sites that distracts your flow – developing new habits around your natural state would come easy. Time Tracker helps you learn more about yourself – so you can become better at adapting to work patterns that best suit you, naturally. Uncover the sites that are consuming your time and become aware of them; Figure out how long you can be in that serious work state, so you can take breaks naturally; Discover time periods you are most distracted—and do a mood-changing activity instead. When you adapted a new pattern, verify your progress week by week with qualitative, numerical evidence. How do we do this? By using data and graph visualizations. Take advantage of all of our charts by opening “stats” tab or open options page and navigate to each section. Our charts on each section can answer these questions for you: Dashboard – Which sites eats your time? What % of time every day & week is spent on this site? Which days in a week are you online the most? Did you spend more time online this week or last week? Watch sites overview – Did you reduce total watch sites usage this week? Which sites improved? How much did they improve? Watch sites details – when do you visit these watch sites? What time do you visit them? For how long? How long between each visit? How many times do you visit in a day? Usage Pattern – What is every site you visit in a day, hour by hour? How was it different from yesterday, or last week? If you had $86400, and you had to spend everything by the end of the day or it’s gone, will you waste a single dollar? Then why would you waste any of your precious 86400 seconds every day, when it can’t even be earned back? Our time is limited, so we must use it wisely. Download Productivity and make every second count. Contact If you have any questions, suggestions, bug reports or simply want to say “hi”, you can submit a form https://forms.gle/Wn3zLQwJwPWKyqqv8, or shoot me a message on my http://linkedin.com/in/xu-jenny. You can also contribute to this project on github https://github.com/Archeane/Productivity Privacy notice Productivity does not collect any personal information. Nothing is collected or sent at anytime, anywhere. All your data lives in your own browser and can only be accessed with your own google account. If you enjoyed Productivity, leave a review! Share with your friends! Let’s all get better, together. I’d also really appreciate if you energize me with ☕ you can reach me by paypal https://www.paypal.me/jennygone, or venmo https://venmo.com/Jenny-gone
- (2020-09-14) Steven Li: This is really full-featured. I like that there's a quick monitor icon in the toolbar that expands into a daily pie chart + ranked list, which is what you need at a glance. But if you dig into the "Stats" option, you actually get lots more graphs and filtering options across different time periods. Make sure to check it out after a week or two of accumulating data! This page is also where you can highlight sites you're trying to decrease your usage of, and it'll track your progress on that :) . It's mentioned in the description, but remember to actually dig in and set some sites. What I'd love to see in the future is a way to lower the 'idle time', or subtract the idle time once the threshold is passed. I often keep a page open and then walk away to do something else, but this extension will track that time as active time until it hits the 30m mark. While you can increase the idle time, you can't lower it or X it out, and it adds up over the course of a day!
- (2020-08-21) Sheikh Abdur Raheem Ali: I've used other time tracking extensions before. This is really powerful. Would recommend.
- (2020-08-21) jahnavi arora: Really helped me manage my time better!! Would recommend this to help be more productive :)
- (2020-08-21) William Zhu: Amazing app design, very user friendly, good statistical data, would recommend!
- (2020-08-21) Sean Zhou: I love this I use it every day! It's a must have in your browser. PERIOD
- (2020-08-21) J: I recommend this app for productivity :)
- (2020-08-21) Tiffany Leon: Beyond helpful for my everyday life! As a college student, it's incredibly easy to procrastinate or become overly distracted from your goal of the day. This extension helps puts things in perspective. Definitely a must-have if you are looking to improve yourself and create better goals!
- (2020-08-21) guomei huang: very good
- (2020-08-21) minghua gong: this is the only extension I found that tracks all sorts of my web usages. I got to know my usage patterns much better.
- (2020-08-11) Lyndon: This app was very helpful in reducing time wasted on my social media sites!
- (2020-07-15) Hacker Matcher: This was great! Most other extensions like this only tracks my usage, but this extension also analyzes those data. Plus I can add the sites I want to stop using as "watch sites", and I can track how much my usage for them decreased over time. Definitely Recommend!