Crosswords from Wikipedia articles in more than 250 languages
To activate the extension, open a Wikipedia article. The application finds words and phrases that link to other articles, as well as back-links to the current page, and creates random puzzles from them. To build and customize printable puzzles, click the editor button.
- (2020-02-27) Kayleigh Moore: Too advanced. Also, be specific.
- (2020-01-17) 陈铭鸿: 输入中文有问题。 Some issue with Chinese input.
- (2019-12-31) Jancristoff Ruiz: Some clues just say ______, California, United States. At least give information about the city.
- (2019-12-11) Jagna Kosiak: the passwords do not apply to the reviewed article
- (2019-11-06) abc abc: 日本語にはほぼ未対応
- (2019-09-23) Artemi Lebedev: This "app" need online page
- (2019-06-27) Nikos S: Simple and amazing crossword plugin! .very pity that the programmed seems to be bored to write some comments. I found it very clever idea in order to help me generate crosswords without any effort. No need to select words . Just visit a Wikipedia page press the button and the application will try to do the best to generate automatically a crossword with words related to the main word of the article. I found that the best is to select a word that the Wikipedia has a relatively big article about. This will help the application to built a nice big crossword. But I am enjoying much the application http://wikipedia-crossword.blogspot.com Where I can build effortless crosswords, edit and print them. The script uses the same technic . Pity again that no many people know about it in order to generate crosswords. I am using it for my students or just for fun.
- (2019-05-26) ava zoete: great fun, you must be on the wikipedia website for it to work though
- (2019-05-14) Kbar: it doesnt work :(. Would be fun if it did
- (2019-10-18, v:2.3) Nas Marc: كيف استخدمه!!
كيف يعمل. ،