Crosswords from Wikipedia articles in more than 250 languages
To activate the extension, open a Wikipedia™ article. The application finds words and phrases that link to other articles, as well as back-links to the current page, and creates random puzzles from them. To build and customize printable puzzles, click the editor button. Wikipedia™ is a trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation and is used with the permission of the Wikimedia Foundation. I am not endorsed by or affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation.
- (2020-11-04) Mike: does not work it is a pain in the derriere!
- (2020-10-25) Audrey Beal: While the idea is good, and it's executed well enough, the information and articles used to generate clues are not always present or linked to on the page you're viewing. As clicking to a different tab, or outside the extension window, closes the extension and loses the entire puzzle (as it's generated each time you activate it), you can't really look for the information anywhere else. If it was easier to do this and didn't require multiple levels of reading to solve without a second device, it would be much better.
- (2020-02-27) Kayleigh Moore: Too advanced. Also, be specific.
- (2020-01-17) 陈铭鸿: 输入中文有问题。 Some issue with Chinese input.
- (2019-12-31) George Ruiz: Some clues just say ______, California, United States. At least give information about the city.
- (2019-12-11) Jagna Kosiak: the passwords do not apply to the reviewed article
- (2019-11-06) abc abc: 日本語にはほぼ未対応
- (2019-09-23) Artemi Lebedev: This "app" need online page
- (2019-06-27) Nikos S: Simple and amazing crossword plugin! .very pity that the programmed seems to be bored to write some comments. I found it very clever idea in order to help me generate crosswords without any effort. No need to select words . Just visit a Wikipedia page press the button and the application will try to do the best to generate automatically a crossword with words related to the main word of the article. I found that the best is to select a word that the Wikipedia has a relatively big article about. This will help the application to built a nice big crossword. But I am enjoying much the application http://wikipedia-crossword.blogspot.com Where I can build effortless crosswords, edit and print them. The script uses the same technic . Pity again that no many people know about it in order to generate crosswords. I am using it for my students or just for fun.
- (2019-05-26) ava zoete: great fun, you must be on the wikipedia website for it to work though
- (2019-05-14) Kbar: it doesnt work :(. Would be fun if it did
- (2020-04-09, v:188.8.131.52) SILVIO LAMANNA: Domanda interessante
E' un'applicazione FRE(gratuita) come si accede? Rispondete come volete, ma rispondete. Grazie.
- (2020-04-09, v:184.108.40.206) SILVIO LAMANNA: Dettagli importanti
applicazione è free? come si accede?
- (2019-10-18, v:2.3) Nas Marc: كيف استخدمه!!
كيف يعمل. ،