Allow selecting, copying, pasting and right clicking in some restricted sheets.
Sheet Copier opens a google sheet in a new tab in preview mode for previewing a sheet. 1. Click 'Open Copyable Sheet' 2. Select all and copy (Cmd/Ctrl+A, Cmd/Ctrl+C) 3. Open new Google Sheet 4. Paste into new sheet (Cmd/Ctrl+V)
- (2021-01-25) Patrick Gallagher: Worked well for the sheet I needed. I was able to copy the values, paste them into Excel, grab what I needed and put them into my google sheet. Thanks for this!
- (2021-01-06) Hopeton Wilson: I cannot copy a spreadsheet that is view only and export options disabled. I have a spreadsheet and it cannot copy the sheet at all.
- (2020-12-08) Wilbert Cheng: Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.
- (2020-11-02) Manish Sinha: Fantastic, works as advertisted.
- (2021-01-06, v:0.3) Hopeton Wilson: This app doesn't work for me
I cannot copy a spreadsheet that is view only and export options disabled. I have a spreadsheet and it cannot copy the sheet at all. Here is the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ckO1W-rZe0OxGLfgTdBSVRYQIuHbWOUys4FwkGsSHTk/edit#gid=2065273203 and the it is not copying the data tab.