Exports your cookies to the Netscape cookie file format a.k.a. cookies.txt which is compatible with wget, curl, youtube-dl and more.
Exports your cookies to the Netscape cookie file format a.k.a. cookies.txt which is compatible with wget, curl, youtube-dl and more. The Netscape cookie file format stores one cookie per physical line in the file with a bunch of associated meta data, each field separated with TAB. That file is called the cookiejar in curl terminology. The cookie file format is text based and stores one cookie per line. Lines that start with # are treated as comments. This extension can be super useful in circumstances of using the authenticated cookies from your Chrome browsing session. The cookies can be exported by clicking on the 'blue' download button or by clicking on 'Get cookies.txt' in the Chrome context menu on any website.
- (2021-01-02) Mat O: Called cookies.txt but exports in sql, pretty much useless for what I needed.
- (2020-12-17) Rohan Mendon: please return cookie size
- (2020-12-14) Вежливый Снайпер: Please, add "save as" & export all cookies.
- (2020-12-13) Matthew H: Great little extension. Thanks!
- (2020-12-01) John Ber: Looks like it works fine, but my problem didn't solved;(
- (2020-11-27) Harry Yu: This extension works exactly as intended to export the cookies.txt for a single site
- (2020-10-31) Jacob Holmes: Only exports current tab, not all cookies, so it's useless for me.
- (2020-10-13) Dmitry Victorov: Works good for current page but does not save all cookies, so it does not solve wget login issue when cross-domain cookies needed