AI translator for raw manga
This manga Translator is an easy to use, no sign up needed, and free* extension. Currently we support following language translation: - Japanese to English - Chinese to English - Korean to English - and more ➤ What’s included? ~ Free - The free version of Manga Translator includes - Limited premium translations - 80 per week - Limited speed translation, depending on availability ~ Premium Manga Translator Premium includes everything available for free, plus - Unlimited premium translation - High speed translation - More accurate translation - Local image translation - Ads free Android App ➤ Works where you read Manga Translator is designed to work seamlessly in your browser—no copying or pasting of Manga text required for translation. ➤ Get Manga Translator on your phone Want to use Manga Translator outside of your browser? Try Manga Translator for Android, now available for download from link.ismanga.com/android If you face any issue please join our Facebook page - link.ismanga.com/facebook or Discord group - link.ismanga.com/discord and share your feedback. Built for manga readers by manga fans. version 0.0.2.20 Image Credit: Title: Give My Regards to Black Jack / ブラックジャックによろしく Author: SHUHO SATO / 佐藤秀峰 Disclaimer: we do not in any way endorse pirated content. Please use this tool at your own discretion.
- (2023-06-07) Aaron Joacheim Rabaria: its not perfect, but it does the job :)
- (2023-05-11) Allen of Black Steel: Developer was like: Yes I did say no sign up required but I never said that it's free and no become premium user required. I never said no money require to use the app. Me: Great job man. first time use on the first page took quiet a while to translate and the second page took more time and in the end asking for premium. how about you give it a free trial and full content to allow us to try out if it actually going to work or not? I can't even tell if it is worth the money or not? sry but I go somewhere else to look for alternative program.
- (2023-05-07) A E: does this extension works on colamanhua. not working for me.(P.S im logged in and just started using this extension)
- (2023-04-23) David Sousa: it works for me, the translation into English is not 100% accurate but it is enough
- (2023-03-06) Estrada, Journey A.: I hate this extension. This is fake. A false advertising. Just a waste of time.
- (2023-01-19) Juán Hernández: It works like 70% of the time, but thats fantastic for a free service. I find that it has some minor issues when dealing with blocks of text
- (2023-01-07) elçin kılıç: Türkish translate plss
- (2022-12-23) Thorn: The efficiency is fine and the translation is more decent than I expect for all 3 languages (Well I can read Japanese, Chinese and Korean, just looking for a good extension for my friend). However the OCR part is not that ideal and I am not even able to edit the text. Would give it 5 stars if the text is editable.
- (2022-12-23) IsManga Admin: Hello all users, Be aware of phishing scams asking you to install other plugins. The issue is being investigated by Google. Thank you, IsManga Team
- (2022-12-22) Макс Слабченко: u realy best?when u wii make on ios i wiil bui it for sure!!!
- (2022-12-11) brooklyn van Es: it doesnt seem to work for me. i want to use the exstension on rawkuma.com on the manga Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. but it doesnt want to trenslate it for me it just keeps spinning
- (2022-11-27) Sansakrit T: Not the best translate option, But it's still better than just watch picture and don't understand what the text is saying. google lens (which is free) are better translastor than this but it's boring becouse you have to click every god damn page again and again in order to translaste for you. and not so many people know how to do it. the free option are tooo slow it took like 30s-1m every page to translate. i did try premium just to see how much faster do i get. the free option are only work 80times/80 translates per day.i don't understand why the hell do you have to slow it down too? buy premium too support the dev and let's hope he/she will make this chrome add on get better in future! i will update again i future and let see how good this add on will become (sorry for my bad english)
- (2022-11-18) Timothy C: Translation is decent, not the best but not the worst, but what do you expect when it's an Machine Translation. The extension stopped working for me for some reason, but uninstalling it and reinstalling seems to have fixed it. So at the current moment it still works.
- (2022-11-13) Edward Smith: Never knew such extension existed for manga. Premium version is worth it for 6.99, fast and quality translation
- (2022-11-13) Adam Mac: This translator has the best user interface and the value for money. Would recommend it!
- (2022-11-13) Rayane Ben Haga: It works good !
- (2022-11-12) Camron: It actually works! i was thinking it wasn't gonna work but i read the reviews and decided to give it a try lol, if your reading this it works :)
- (2022-11-11) Jignesh Bhagat: This extension works great. Best app for Manga translator. Worth using it!!!!!
- (2022-11-11) Brain Step Academy: Works Great. Best translator I have used for Manga.
- (2022-11-11) Ritesh Mishra: As a anime lover and manga fan, I love this extension♥
- (2022-11-11) Ultra Resolution: it's not bad, get the job done
- (2022-11-11) Karan Patel: Wow... It's supar fun I really loved it fast translation. easy to use and free experience and reading comics is even more fun now Keep learning and developing it more.... I really loved this extension.
- (2022-11-10) swaranjit singh: Really Helpful!!!
- (2022-11-09) Yash Shah: Super fast and quality translation at a pocket friendly price. Really satisfied with the premium service.
- (2022-11-09) Akash Jain: Best manga translator app on the store !! Great app !!
- (2022-11-09) NCTU: Is there any magic behind it? This is what I am really looking for. Now I can visit any manga sites without any barrier. It would be better if you guys can provide an annual subscription option.
- (2022-11-07) HARSH ECOMMERCE: This extension works really well. Perfect tool for manga translators. The quality of the translation is excellent and by far it is one of the best manga translator on the chrome store. Speed is also very fast.
- (2022-03-04) Alan Slice Garcia: It works good in Chrome, but it those not work in Brave. In Brave I can't sign in nor does it work in any websites.
- (2022-03-03) Daveth XL: Won't let me even log in, so idk what's wrong
- (2022-02-15) Peter Taylor: This is essentially useless - translated about 10% of the pages I selected. The rest just spun on "translating - don't scroll or resize window" forever. I used up 75 of the 80 "free" premium requests that resulted in no translation. If you're going to have a preview and you want people to pay for your service, it might be a good idea to check that all of the "premium" requests succeeded otherwise I used up all my free premium requests to see a red bar with a spinning icon on it. No thanks!
- (2022-02-12) Cristine Cataluña Cañada: The translation is good but i hope the team will add one more language to translate.I want to read some manga but they only have 3 language.Add javanese/indonesia translation.
- (2022-02-10) Drew Yu: After using it for a few weeks The translation Werent even working anymore I tried restarting my laptop and even uninstalling the app But nothing really worked, And that time when it was working The translation Were not really That accurate And some translation didnt even worked! Please fix this problem.
- (2022-01-25) NamPhuong: I thought it was going to work better after I had tried a lot of manga translators and hoped this could help. I am so disapointed. First of all, it made the web went slower and got lagged, I kinda felt annoying how it took so long to transate and didn't finish the work. Always resetting the web back to the main display when I wanted to translate the chosen manga, especially on twitter and pixiv. I had already read all the comments but nothing changes. This needs to be fixed.
- (2022-01-20) Mustang: this tool is useless
- (2022-01-19) Pr Ap: This is genius. Good translation. Even sometimes seem to be wrong and cant catch all the text.
- (2021-12-24) MoonLie.: This is a very good idea, however, the translation isn't acculate and is very hard to understand, sometimes pops up funny words (Korean translation)
- (2021-12-06) Jason Hyer: Works well, but don't expect a miracle. If you look at the examples, the font looks like it comes from a word processor, this is generally fairly easy for most OCR programs to recognize and while not perfect, you will still have a general idea of what's going on. BUT... if you find a manga with heavily stylized text drawn by the artist, it's going to either fail to detect it or render some incomprehensible garbage. However, that's not the app dev's fault! That is just the limit of what OCR can do at the moment (at least for free). If the app devs somehow built a better OCR tool, I can certainly tell you it wouldn't be an app on the chrome web store.
- (2021-11-10) Tisa: THIS IS TRULY WORKING!!! Even though sometimes translation gets messy, I LOVE THIS!!!!! I'M REALLY HAPPY THAT I FOUND THIS ╰(*°▽°*)╯
- (2021-11-05) khj prince1: why its doesn't workings for me
- (2021-10-28) Umnia report: Simply do not work
- (2021-10-11) Canberk: It doesn't work. I tried it on rawdevart. Nothing happens!
- (2021-09-18) shub s: it works not accurate but works . this is the future
- (2021-09-17) Пушистая Лисичка: неработает чините!
- (2021-09-11) Akshay Thakare: Need an option to increase text font size.
- (2021-08-27) Hazybliss: The Idea's really good, The accuracy could be better on basic though.. I've tried to log in on google but it just keeps loading.. loading.. and loading. I'm obsessed with a certain Manga, and kinda sad because I cannot read it without translation due to no English version.
- (2021-08-16) Bippy Cost: It works but the translation were not good, sometimes it think the text were korean and/or chinese even though it's japanese, even if it got the right language, the translation is not understandable.
- (2021-07-02) Otaku Fujoshi: PLEAAAASE OTHER LANGUAGE
- (2021-06-30) oatmealcookie02 - KFP Kids Meal: + it kinda works, detects speech bubbles 30% of the time + if you're having a bad day, it's the best way to cheer yourself up with its horrible translations - it's completely useless if you wanna use it as a manga translator, which is kinda... it's job? i gave it two stars because i did laugh a lot xD
- (2021-06-03) UnoTheCard: don't get me wrong, this is a great extension but the problem is that it translates worse than google translate. I can only get a semi-general idea of what they're talking about, sometimes it's just complete gibberish. Sometimes it's just numbers combined with !@#$%^&*() signs.
- (2021-06-02) Dave Wulf: No funciona muy bien
- (2023-05-27, v:0.0.2.19) Rocierra Green: Subscription
Hello I was just wondering if I pay the subscription and if I decide to cancel it will i still keep my premium requests number limit?
- (2023-04-24, v:0.0.2.18) Marc Schulz: download
How can I download the translated picture and save it?
- (2023-01-21, v:0.0.2.16) Rachael Warmington: Ebook Use
Does this work with ebooks like Kindle books?
- (2022-12-20, v:0.0.2.16) Jacob Capper: Not working on https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/
Not working on https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/
- (2022-07-05, v:0.0.2.8) Kanyuu 加入: Question
I know this isn't the place to ask this but I will ask it anyway knowing that I may be ignored but I'm curious. Don't you plan to make a Firefox version of this extension?
- (2022-06-13, v:0.0.2.7) muhammad agga surya cikal: Add language Indonesian
I will pay a premium if you translate it to Indonesian, I'm waiting for your reply soon
- (2022-04-29, v:0.0.2.0) Jason Assana (WarryarusBoi): It's not working on any browser
I installed this extension on every browser, and, at first, it was working pretty well. BUT after the new update, the extension just keeps on loading and doesn't let me translate the mangas. ALL browsers have the same problem. What in the heck is going on?! PS: Why can't I connect my Google account with this extension, even when it DOES work?
- (2022-04-13, v:0.0.2.0) James Bond: Cancellation
How do I cancel subsciption?
- (2022-03-16, v:0.0.1.8) Adina Corry: chinese to english translation
its not working on cocomanga.com
- (2021-07-20, v:0.0.1.0) Vincent Chen: Does not work
It doesn't work on kakoapage for korean raws can you please fix it?
- (2021-06-13, v:0.0.0.14) MINO HIMO: Can you add Arabic Language ?
Can you add Arabic Language ?
- (2021-04-30, v:0.0.0.14) Somrat Khan: Microsoft Edge
Could you add this extension to the microsoft edge extension store, please?
- (2020-12-15, v:0.0.0.12) Martin S: extension not working.
I cant get this extension to work on any manga. It loads up and the little circle goes around, but when i hit "W" it does not translate. Am i missing something? any none issue with other extension in chrome or Edge? any help would be great. Thanks.
- (2020-11-30, v:0.0.0.12) sekigan: Translate from English to Turkish
Hello, will your application come with a Japanese translation feature?
- (2020-11-16, v:0.0.0.11) Joshua Seagondollar: How long does it take to translate the page?
Exactly what it says in the title.
- (2020-11-14, v:0.0.0.10) Kosher Kenn Tero: Doesnt work, 277 error from console.
Ive got the same error after Turning on Translation. Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property 'createMangaByUrl' of null at content.js:64 Even feedback button does not work and produce 400 error on POST request to your server, feedback.js:31 POST https://api.ismanga.com/graphql 400
- (2020-11-07, v:0.0.0.9) laiyin chan: its not working
Halo, this app is not working anymore. I try to use it today and it didnt work.
- (2020-10-30, v:0.0.0.8) Grand Master Beardfist: im trying the app with this page https://manga-zero.com/product/1524 but its not working
the red circles do appear but dont over the manga itself but over some txt. its my first time using the extension but i still dont know whats causing this pls help
- (2020-10-11, v:0.0.0.8) Chetan Krishna: Translation
Id it possible for us to use Deepl instead of google translate??? The deepl is much better at translating Japanese to English than google. please consider that, thanks for this awesome extension.
- (2020-10-10, v:0.0.0.8) Sahil Deshpande: Languages And Website supports
I dont think you have that much support on languages and websites like indonesian and other related to indonesian . it currently wasnt able to translate indonesian to english and i checked quite a few website too related to languages and other stuff.
- (2020-10-06, v:0.0.0.8) David Christophers: Not translating on raw.senmanga
I've tested multiple series on raw.senmanga.com, yet it is not translating at all. But works fine on rawdevart Just wondering if this is an issue on my end or the extension
- (2020-10-05, v:0.0.0.8) Shaikh Shoaib: Not translating
It is not translating at all. Even how much i try it is not working.
- (2020-09-22, v:0.0.0.7) world manga: ??
hello you can translate the Korean Chinese manga and Japanese in French ??
- (2020-09-19, v:0.0.0.7) Publish Doit: Amazing!
I wonder how could you make this. I am curious about the logic. Currently, I am studying openCV for a school project and I chose "webtoon translation". But you have already finished this work. Could I see your code on this?
- (2020-09-11, v:0.0.0.6) Edward IN: Please support translation for : Japanese to Chinese
Please support translation for : Japanese to Chinese
- (2020-08-28, v:0.0.0.6) jawaher habib: please add myanmar language please
(can yo add myanmar (burmese there is some manhwa i want to read
- (2020-08-24, v:0.0.0.6) Ricardo Loaiza: Not working
Before it work really well, now it doesn't translate nothing at all
- (2020-08-21, v:0.0.0.6) Mohammed Fuzail: not working
it was working before perfectly but today it is not is there an update?? Thank You